Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Atleast Blood Elf and Void Elf Thalassian Players are happy knowing we are closer to HD Quel’thalas.

2 Likes

I’d love full, long tentacles ( similar to long braided dreads you can buy) and an option for some in a full beard- I love the purple glow of them. :milky_way: :purple_heart: :milky_way:

OMG, I will be taming those Lynx ASAP!

3 Likes

I too wish for just tentacles for hair, the glowy makes me more voidy. :octopus: :purple_heart:

4 Likes
6 Likes

I wish Void Elves would get something like that in the hair :sob:

6 Likes

This is a long time want of mine. I think tentacle only hair would be amazing. I especially like the idea of a dreads type one.

4 Likes

points to the lovely overnoes/Henrik Johansson art of the Void Elf with various void stylings and effects, like a maw that makes them look like a Futakuchi-onna

1 Like

I know this is a void elf thread but… i really hope earthen can unlock their void effects on the playable models.
Id ready to be a void earthen now please XD

2 Likes

Blizzard can do it, we have proof ! :grin:

3 Likes

Oh I know Blizzard can do it. We saw it with the DID.

1 Like

Im starting to think i might actually want to use round ears on my void elf and run with a half elf void elf story.
Hopefully we get an answer on if we get those or not.

4 Likes

I’m seeing voidy, star cursed looking items and hairs being teased. I hope player Void Elves get some of them, as well as the void tattoos.

3 Likes

I hope those do become customizations for the Void Elves, though I would love to see more than just ears. Some new hair styles would be good. The hair style link on Twitter just recently is one hair style I would love to see for the Void Elves.

4 Likes

Id love more hairstyles but id also be happy with just getting tentacles added to the ones we have now.
Theres only one short hair for men with them and its… not the prettiest haha

Following that id like more variety in facial hair.
Give me a proper trimmed/groomed beard please :stuck_out_tongue:

And then lastly some partially void corrupted skin tones so its not an all or nothing type thing.

My list goes on, but for 11.0, ill just hope the datamined ears arent npc only as that would suck

4 Likes

They seem to be using this image to market the next patch.

So it is really looking like we Alleria’s change will be either in or after the pre-expansion event and she starts out as her current self.

I would like to theorise the lore details but it would probably be better than what blizzard is planning and I would be disappointed.

5 Likes

I’m holding out on making any plans with the new ear customizations, as so far they are marked as NPC only. Hopefully they will be released to players, but I don’t think it will be any day soon.

2 Likes

Here’s Xal’atath’s model on wowhead for those who want to see her model up close and using various animations:

4 Likes

The “This Week in WoW” segment potentially leaked Cinematic for the Dark Heart patch.

Those are clearly Dalaran bricks.

Her new outfit in TWW is looking more and more like it’s going to have an ingame explanation. Which is something we have never really gotten before.

6 Likes

Can you IMAGINE what its gonna look like. I’m gonna cry when its released lol

I hope they don’t treat it like suramar though where the zone is an instanced encounter area full of creatures .

5 Likes

I know tattoo’s have become fairly common but I would love to see different ones added to the races that don’t have them yet.

I’m always for more customization options. And some of the races are very limited.

7 Likes