Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Oh, I love the new look Alleria. I wish we could have some more customizations like what she has, as well as some armor appearances like that.

9 Likes

Here’s Alleria’s wowhead model for those who want to see her up close:

Also, no promises this will be live but, in the wowhead beta dressing room the red eyes and grey skin are now decoupled (though it doesnt seem to stick with the link so I dunno):

4 Likes

lol! Most. Certainly not all. I just don’t remember hearing much outcry about it. And they seemed like impactful deaths, which is good. I could always be wrong, though.

This shows off her markings very well.

It seems to be even more inspired by woad body paint than before, despite being purple instead of blue now.

Goes perfect with the Hybrid Celtic/Cosmic theme she has going on.

Also her bow.

10 Likes

She is so glorious now.

And they changed so little but she feels so much more void elf.

9 Likes

Has Umbric’s new model been found yet? I know there was an encrypted version. I hope they make him handsome. So handsome he rivals the looks of Lorthemar and his buddies :triumph:

6 Likes

Nothing yet that I’ve seen. I’m sure someone will bring him round once we do though. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I noticed her hair is now voidy too (ends of hair). I wonder if they’ve already planned on giving us customizations like this one? It’s similar to what Dracthyr players have, so I bet it wouldn’t be very difficult for them to make something similar for void elves. Starcursed hair would look sick, ngl

5 Likes

I’m so happy to see it on the model. I’ve been pointing it out since her art came out with the announcement.

Shes clearly taking on more void as time goes by.

I hope so. It feels like a step off of Startcursed to give us hair in the process of changing. I still want Starcursed but I could see this as a nice halfway point for it to start.

So many people with their high elves becoming void elf stories are going to be vindicated with how shes changing I’m betting.

AND THE TATTOOS!

And the hair and the feathers in it… these are all such good things we could make use of.

8 Likes

Keyboardturn shared a higher rez Alleria pic.

Lots of details.

10 Likes

I hope we get an armor set to match… and the hair… and the adornments… and the bow… and the tattoos… and the eye makeup… and the eyes… and everything.

9 Likes

Here’s the Blood Elf HD Lynaxs.

3 Likes

Apparently these would be the mounts of the Arathi people. I don’t know if it’s confirmed, they would be a half-elven people.

But lynxes are perfect mounts or pets for Thalassian elves. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

It just gives her more in-depth to who she is now rather than who she was before.

3 Likes

I wonder if the lynxes of Quel’Thalas are updated.
I don’t have beta access to check… :disappointed_relieved:

7 Likes

Those Lynx are so fantastic looking. I hope they upgrade all of the Lynxes because we have them at the lower levels; esp the ones in Khaz Modan and Eversong Woods.

3 Likes

Maybe for Midnight but I don’t think for TWW.

1 Like

I think there could be an update to the models actually. Model updates doesn’t really require a zone update. Though I can’t confirm myself, and I can’t confirm if the models that a link are mostly just concepts itself either.

2 Likes

They may or may not.

The Furbolg and Gnolls got new models in DF and only the Gnolls was retroactively applied across expansions.

So they might do that or it might be a thing they only do for TWW.

6 Likes

I don’t think they would kill off characters that need further development, at least I think she needs more character development considering she has been nothing but a background character.

Her twins in this timeline must be early teens or late teens they could have left Dalaran to pursue their own careers. This is my theory.

I’m hoping to see more void options for void elves in TWW.

2 Likes