Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Honestly, this idea kinda rocks.

I don’t think they are rolling them into the Silver Covenant, but it’s clear the Dalaran High Elves and Void Elves are close and there would obviously be both working together and both sides joining each group.

I mean, the leaders are sisters and the Stormwind High Elves, who seem to be an extension of the Dalaran High Elves, are practically holding hands down the sidewalk with Void Elves.

It makes sense they would be interacting, where are just finally getting a hard confirmation.

Going to watch and see if it all pans out.

Na, give Dalaran back to the Alliance and have Suramar become the defacto magical capital of the Horde.

The existing exclusive Alliance Wizard/Mage fantasy is just the Mage district. And that is treated as an extension of Dalaran.

Horde has Silvermoon/Suramar/Sorta Dalaran.

4 Likes

I really need to farm the Nyalotha sets :weary:

Anyone know if Mythic is easy to solo? How about the other difficulties?

I want those ‘shoes’!! and that belt!!

Actually…yeah nah thats a good idea. Why am I giving Blizzard a pass with Horde Mages when they got Suramar… ?

lol

3 Likes

There are very few things that I find truly terrifying in wow but those mouth eyes have to be one of them.

Anyway, besides that I would love to see some of this stuff. The tattoos are a neat touch and that void dagger looks sick.

3 Likes

Seems Umbric has an encrypted model on the PTR.

Interesting…

5 Likes

He what?!

Oh!
Oh!

Ohhhh I am so excited!

1 Like

Probably an outfit change but ya never know.

Maybe he gets the Xal’atath Eyes or something.

2 Likes

tangent, but an epilogue quest on the ptr concerning Emberthal’s visage has you going an interviewing various different people and couples of races on how they perceive themselves and came about and their current outlooks, very incredibly wholesome with lots of lore tidbits, including interviewing some void elves on the voidening process and their current mindset.

3 Likes

The Silver Covenant and the Sunreavers are back !

Alleria will perhaps recruit the high elves of the Silver Covenant ! :raised_hands:

8 Likes

I didn’t even notice that. That means we finally get to see High Elves into the Story again.

8 Likes

I hope Vereesa will also be present in a future update. She needs a new HD model !

9 Likes

Old Gods she does!

Wonder if she might become a void elf…

Like I doubt it… but I also wouldn’t rule it out.

2 Likes

With DF we already got Zandalari members of the Kirin tor among other races. Blizz really went ham and added members of all playable races to the NPCs.
I personally think this was a wrong choice as not every player race need to be represented in every single group/faction.

I can see it happening, after all Vereesa even made a deal with Sylvanas to help kill Garrosh and then become undead before she decided not to.
So would not be the first time she “agreed” to be transformed by some dark arts by a sister.

1 Like

I can see her becoming something, but not a void elf, for symmetry reasons.

Maybe she gets bitten by a werespider down below or something

*** SPOILERS ***

Spoilers

We have in-game lore confirmation that “new ren’dorei” are created by “embracing the Void”. We aren’t told what’s the exact process, but we now know there are NEW REN’DOREI.

https://x.com/Portergauge/status/1778215151566725534

11 Likes

Hopefully they’ll make it even more explicit when they finish updating the Rift.

6 Likes

Id love to know the details behind the how (i like to think thats coming very soon) but its fantastic there is now full on undeniable confirmation of new void elves

7 Likes

Aside from Vereesa and Alleria being sisters, there’s not much that connects the Void Elves to Dalaran’s High Elves as of yet.

As for joining each group, there’s no evidence of that as of yet. We haven’t seen Void Elves in the Silver Covenant, nor Silver Covenant High Elves anywhere near the Void Elves. In fact, I looked throughout the Azure Span at all the new Kirin Tor NPCs, and the only allied race I couldn’t find among them was the Void Elves. There were no Void Elves affiliated with the Kirin Tor.

Seems a bit of a weird race to leave out, but the Kirin Tor themselves tend to frown on certain practices such as necromancy and demonology. I could see Void being as frowned upon.

1 Like

I don’t think Alleria would allow her to. Vereesa is not nearly stable enough to wield the void. I’m sure the same can be said of many Void Elves, but yeah. Vereesa seems like she’d succumb to the whispers the moment she got a taste of Void.

Unfortunately, the dialogue doesn’t go into any detail at all. We don’t know if the speaker is a, ‘new,’ void elf or not, meaning we don’t know if new Void Elves undergo the transformation of the originals or not.

How many years has it been since BFA? This is the best Blizzard can do? Not even a little quest to guide a, ‘new,’ Void Elf into becoming one? Or at least a little act by NPCs, like how the High Elf trainer in the Stormwind Mage Tower visually trains new mages?

I know it’s still VERY early into the datamining for the new patch, but this is pathetic and par the course for how Blizzard treats the race.