Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Called it.

Alleria went to Dalaran in that teaser for a reason!

4 Likes

I do wonder if we’re going to see the Silver Covenant (And hopefully the Highvale) join up with the Void Elves at this point.

From Blizzards perspective it would make a lot of sense.

4 Likes

Alleria, Umbric and High Elf NPCs are missing, will have to wait for a new PTR update.

With the portal to stormwind having the stormwind sign next to it, i have to assume the new portal with a dalaran one will lead there.

And if theres a portal to dalaran from here, weve got to be going there for a reason.

Ajrieyeodg i need more info!!!

2 Likes

Interesting.

4 Likes

I saw the Silvermoon Scholars (In their nice new duds) we sure they’re not just moved to the side a bit?

All of this is very exciting!

Indeed! I’m hoping whatever questline happens here it unlocks these for us finally. (Hope they add a dagger and a staff…)

4 Likes

I know this is a big ask but I am hoping a matching bow with a quiver… I know it’s only reserved for the MM artifact weapon but I wish Blizz would do more of that model.

6 Likes

I am wondering if Suramar and Telogrus Rift will be used for the new Harbinger quests Blizzard put on the roadmap.

4 Likes

Theyre not there at all.
But it could be theyre being added to one of the updated islands.
Or maybe theyre the cube npcs.

2 Likes

They probably need an update as they have DK eyes.

1 Like

Old Gods a bow and quiver would be amazing!

I’m thinking thats a likely possibility.

Makes a lot of sense and like some other quests I can see it having a special quest for Void Elves that gives us our heritage weapons in the process. (Maybe also a nice set of heritage armor to match Alleria’s new look?)

I could see that if Alleria and Umbric and missing maybe there is a high elf/void elf thing going on on one of the other islands. Perhaps we’ll find some SC members there too… Curious.

Y’know thats valid. lol

2 Likes

Well now I’m gonna be disappointed when we don’t get new armor to match her new look haha

2 Likes

Calling it now. They are going to use the TWW pre-quest as the second Heritage Quest for Void Elves.

Personally I think it would be cool to show Alleria getting her new look as a VE only quest and use that as the Heritage quest. But that may be wishful thinking.

A recolor would be great.

My theories feel vindicated.

6 Likes

At this point I’ll take it.

Yesss

Be proud my friend!

1 Like

Well, Alleria’s new outfit looks very Silver Covenant in appearance.

Maybe Blizzard’s just going to roll the Void Elves into the Silver Covenant.

That said, there IS a vacant seat on the Council of Six. Archmage Umbric, anyone?

4 Likes

I feel like it will go either the other way around or they will join as allies on a dedicated front.

But who knows at this point.

Heck that would be cool as hell. Though I was kinda hoping that would go to a Horde race character for once…

3 Likes

The Council of Six is pretty stacked with humans. It could absolutely stand to have some diversity. That said, the only Horde races that make much sense are Blood Elves (please no, Aethas will get pushed into it), or Nightborne (could be cool, Occuleth is chill/eccentric enough to fit into the Kirin Tor crowd pretty well).

That said, I wouldn’t mind seeing some of the other races in Dalaran get representation in those seats. High Elves, Dwarves, and Gnomes.

1 Like

They could pick an Orc or something. There are mages of many of the other races. Including Trolls. They just don’t get much screen time. Though MOST of the council of six hasn’t had much screen time.

Fair.

I actually used to think one of em was a gnome…

1 Like

Yes, but part of it is trying to explain why members of a certain race would join them. In the case of trolls, well the Zandalari are proud and wouldn’t stoop so low as to work for humans. Darkspear Trolls, I don’t know. They’re rarely depicted as being very skilled at anything outside of their normal specialties. I think of Kiki and his training to become a Druid as an example.

Could always opt for a middle path. It’d be kind of cool if there was a Half-Orc among the Kirin Tor. Antonidas was sympathetic to the Orcs’ plight post Second War. I think Dalaran itself, being a multiracial city, might’ve been tolerant of a half-orc.

He’s a joke character.

Zen’tabra is an archdruid.

Any race on the Horde side could easily see reason to join Dalaran, a neutral hub of arcane study, that’s why we’ve seen so many new horde mages in DF.