Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

I hate that pop up collar in the heritage armor so much.

I’d be happy if they just move the wings to the tabard or belt slot instead. I hate how badly that pop up collar clips with the void elf hair.

And void elf males need more glowy void/tentacle hairstyles.

4 Likes

I wish they’d make the void wings a character customization option instead of part of the set.

5 Likes

maybe, because she is walking down the street towards the citadel and thats where khadgar and silver covenant hang out.

Even if dead, I think it just means they return to the void.
But I don’t think he’s even dead. I think he’s just biding his time.
We defeated him at the end of BFA after stabbing him with an item meant to imprison void beings…sounds like a nice phylactery.

Then we run into him again in Dragonflight an untold number of years in the past here he knows us. And talks about us. So that means he’s had an untold number of millennia to sit and plan.

Then I also kinda stumbled upon something fun.

I looked up what he says to us in in the dragonflight past questline.
“Knowing Presence whispers:
I… know you. What you were. What you will yet be.
You will follow him to the deep places. The dark waters will flow in his wake.”

“Knowing Presence whispers:
With many eyes, they will see again. They will drink, and be uplifted.
Deeper, deeper its roots will reach. Welcoming our embrace.
Her dreams sing beneath the surface. Our dreams. Our song.”

Really sounds like he’s talking about the upcoming expansion.
We’re heading to some deep places…who we will be following is a bit vague. Anduin? Iridikron? Magni?

Many eyes…Nerubians. They’re collecting old god blood and also being evolved by Xal somehow…sounds like maybe she’s having them drink the blood to be uplifted. Checks out.

I’m curious to learn more about the roots. The trailer shows ingame shots of what look like roots, they’re also shown in some images on mmo-champ. Are they from Amirdrassil? Seems like a long ways away. Another tree? Maybe the original one that Aman’thul removed? Much more likely as the suspected location of this original world tree is much closer to Khaz Algar. It also ties into the period of a war between titans and old gods. The roots are also said to remain.
Her dreams sing…the announcement cinematic thrall says “someone is calling out from the heart of the world. Like a voice from a dream.”

So then in BFA N’zoth tests us and then later battles us with us “defeating” him…Void assaults after War Within. Yeah, I’m expecting to see him and whoever the 5th is if it’s not Xal herself.

Read the bits above :stuck_out_tongue: Seems to tie in very nicely.

Actually we defeated him by blowing him up with a laser.

You mean just reiterating what I brought up that you’re responding to?

I would love that for a mog set. :octopus: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

hes a massive entity. we only fought one part, and that part couldve easily been an illusion. in fact, i bet c’thun, yshaarj and n’zoth are all still alive.

1 Like

Okay so we go blow them up with the laser

me too, but not if it means i have to run several raids or m+ lol if its a trading post or game store set, then yes sirree bob

1 Like

well the core of azeroth is breaking apart, so theoretically its a race to see who dominates the world soul. remember sargeras is trying to stop the world soul from becoming a corrupted titan by destroying the whole planet.

Blow up Sargeras with the laser.

1 Like

lol

2 Likes

You get me.

sargeras manifests…

1 Like

this guy says anduin and thrall are hearing a naaru (light), who was stabbed by sargeras’ sword whereas alleria is hearing xal or a void lord, maybe even an old god. this is why the messages are different which alleria mentions

The laser literally unmakes him from the entire world. It was a major plot point.

but did it really? i just find his entire storyline very suspicious and he “died” too easily.

1 Like

That’s because it was a poorly written story.

But the thing had the power to re-originate the entire planet, but we rejiggered it to only work on him but we had to fire it on his core.

He’s dead jim.

1 Like

he twisted nether?