Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Xal’atath’s new look.

Really creepy. I want her gear. (And Eyes)

10 Likes

holey rusted metal, batman, that is awesome. those are nelf ears

11 Likes

The War Within + Midnight

We’re finally going to have some Lore for the Void Elves !

:raised_hands:

9 Likes

It’s been a long time coming. Void Elves deserve it!

8 Likes

I just cannot explain how sweet both of these are. I hope we get to see these things for Void Elves at large.

16 Likes

Void elves are finally gonna get some attention. Probably.
Its a good day to be a wow fan.

6 Likes

Trying to ask if we can get those options as discretely as possible lol

1 Like

I quite like that her belt buckle area seems to echo the blade that once housed her.

I’m wondering if she’s gonna be kind of a Nyarlathotep type character.

Also…did anyone else feel like there was a subtle N’zoth reference? Might he show back up again in Midnight?

1 Like

was he ever gone… according to lore, we have only ever fought one portion of each old god we supposedly defeated, as their bodies span whole continents and n’zoth is a master of illusion

And tattoos. Man, what a great design.

3 Likes

Soooo about that

spoiler

While doing the main campaign in Thaldraszuz we get sent back in Time to the Black Empire and N’zoth reacts with fear and excitement because it recognizes us through its visions, which a lot of people have been speculating that he set up an illusion/contingency/something to avoid being destroyed in the current day. But it’s all guessing atm.

1 Like

Sorry alleria fans but I believe we are going to need her be a raid boss in an expansion soon because that bow is too sick to let it be npc only. She will be remembered.

1 Like

They have started making NPC gear sets for the Trading Post, we don’t need her to be a raid boss to get it

1 Like

As long as we get her void customizations, deal.

3 Likes

And her hair, I am very weak for a nice side shave.

3 Likes

lol
:grin:
she is a windrunner and an elf. double jeopardy

Our Holy Knaifu is back to usher us into a new age of voidness and tentacles. And narrative for Velves. And pretty mogs.

6 Likes

I have a huge soft spot for velves. The moment I saw Midnight as an expansion title and heard him say Quelthalas I thought about that Shadow of Azeroth datamining. I can’t wait to get more story for them, and hopefully more void-centric customizations to go with. I want Xalatath’s tattoos badly.

3 Likes

Did anyone else notice that Alleria went to Dalaran?

Silver Covenant/Void Elf development? Khadgar involvement? Does she live there?

7 Likes

screaming lol