Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

That’s more-or-less a political title, out of respect for the fallen. The spilt blood for their kingdom, hence ‘Blood elves’. And before anyone else argues other false reasons, it had nothing to do with the fel whatsoever.

They’re not a differently evolved race or cosmically transformed kin. There’s no difference between ‘High Elves’ and ‘Blood Elves’ – Majority of those that call themself ‘High Elves’ merely have different political views to those that call themselves Blood Elves.

So, sorry to say it but –

Infernon is 100% correct.

The grand majority populace of the High Elf people are Horde. They just go by a different name – by choice.

… And yeah, Void Elves are consistently ruined by High Elf wannabes. They tend to want to strip the void identity away from Void Elves, into making them their perfect image of ‘High Elves’. :roll_eyes:

Quel’Thalas – The Horde territory! :smiley:

I’d like some skin colours that vary between those too. :blush:
— Like up the body with colours of blues & purples that ebb and flow / Have a few different mixtures. Kinda like the Vitiligo condition, but with void stuff. :yum:

3 Likes

i have rebuttal but i’m gonna pass, in respect of fen’s thread. have a good one. :v:

8 Likes

onyx skin, like a dark grey. pink eyes, glowy

3 Likes

I want nzoth style eyes.

I finally settled on a transmog for my monk

And what i really want is full on void eyes behind the goggles.
Sure you will never see them. But thats the whole fantasy im going for.
Inner peace vs void corruption. Hiding in plain sight.

Yes i can just rp it and it doesnt make a difference.
But i know the difference :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

They were kicked out for not following the Silvermoon Government and order at the time since half of them still wanted to be with the Alliance and the Leaders couldn’t rule a Silvermoon Divide so they kicked out them and some of the High Elves remained bittered after that to this very day.

Plus Silvermoon no longer calls themselves the Quel’dorei and they are called Sin’dorei. So those are Sin’dorei not Quel Sin’dorei Elves on the Horde.

1 Like

High Elves like the Silver Covenant, Highvale, Sons of Lothar, and etc have been around the longest then Void Elves. But what identity does the Void Elves have? They really don’t have a identity apart from not having a better capital city that is on azeroth and just a floating rock in the middle of no where.

Plus the Heritage Armor doesn’t make sense still to this very day.

1 Like

Honestly want heritage weapons to account for all types of weapons. But I feel that might be a dream too far. lol

Do try not to poke folk who are only going to fight needlessly. >.>

But you’re fine.

All great ideas!

This I’d like to see through class skins and such and not be limited to void elves alone.

This!!!

I’m particularly fond of the obsidian skin tone myself.

Appreciate it!

I know its hard… >.> So very hard…

8 Likes

How come Blizzard hasn’t seen this yet? That’s my question when it comes down to Void Corrupted Options for Void Elves.

I can almost assure you they have.

I wouldn’t expect them to comment on it but I am certain that they are aware that these requests exist (among those of others elsewhere as well).

I have almost, no doubts. Like 99% sure they’re aware.

2 Likes

i keep thinking, new patch! we might finally get more hair sty…nope lol

i just wanna show off my new tabard. took like 2 weeks of rep farming.

2 Likes

That doesn’t really justify stripping away the void identity of void elves to fit your image of them being High Elves.

That being said, that also doesn’t change the fact that the majority of the High Elf population are Horde, under the name ‘Blood Elves’ — Giving the Alliance ‘High Elves’ would essentially be giving them a Horde race, that simply have different faction affiliations.

That ‘floating rock’ is meant to be the broken planet that had a world soul near complete corruption by several Old Gods, to which Sargeras cleaved the planet with his sword & split it down the middle breaking the world apart in its calamity and explosion… That being said, the broken remnants of the planet still hold whispers and void power.

How? It’s void appealed armor, with void remnant wings.
Given they’re void elves it makes quite a lot of sense.

You kinda proved my point on the regard of there being High Elf wannabes that want to deny the void aspect of the void elves, strip away all meaning of it and erase it into being ‘High Elves’ …

Yeah, I’ve seen thread suggestions of that awhile back – Where it was suggested for Light visual spells for Blood Elves & Lightforged Draenei, and some other visual effects for certain classes via questlines like the fel (green fire) power for warlocks.

I like the last one – That’s kind of what I was referring towards @ This –

:grin:

More void options would be neat. Even if it were accessible via questline for the Void Elves to further go into that path would be alright.

3 Likes

Class skins wouldn’t be specific to any race, though in my general setup some might start with one unlocked, But there would be say Void skins for paladin and mage, and holy skins for say shadow priest. Things like that.

Oh I am all for a half and half option. I think thats really cool!

While not ideal I am also ok with that.

1 Like

Would be even cooler if it was animated somewhat (akin to the Nightborne glow hands) where the skin-colours change around the body or simply radiate a voidy glow. :grin:

Would be very earie and haunting – Which is fitting for themes linked to such as the void. :blush:

3 Likes

The tentacles are too tame…they are almost like quills. Beef them up. When you emote, the tentacles should also emote as well.

6 Likes

Having Void Elves get occasional tentacles popping at the seems with various emotes would help solidify the ‘Void identity’ to the race too.

So I’m all for velf emotes having tentacle-emote too :partying_face:

2 Likes

If the Heritage Armor was given a Robe Option. I wouldn’t be complaining about it less if they added a unique twist but familiar that of Warcraft 3 High Elf Blood Mage or Atleast Blood Elf Blood Mage Outfit. You got the Hands, Legs, Feet, and shoulders right but helmet and chest makes little sense and doesn’t look familiar at all.

1 Like

So far none really. Not just Void Elves but some of other Races atleast in terms of new Character Customization Options if I could remember. Only ones that did had options was the Draenei, Undead, and Night Elves but those were small options.

They’re not high elves though, they’re void elves. :roll_eyes:

People like you keep trying to make them into something they’re not, or take away & copy from something else (Blood elves) and make it your own (self-declared playable race of ‘High Elves’) :unamused:

Getting some ‘Emerald Nightmare’ vibe of hairstyles for void elves would be pretty radical. :yum:

One can dream. :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

That would be wild:)