Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Awww, you can finally do BG’s in true style

4 Likes

fen! it’s…it’s a kraken

3 Likes

The perfect void elf weapons… and they’re priest only :frowning:

4 Likes

love electric blue.

1 Like

It will go great with my velf spriest!

1 Like

they need a silver blue version too. all of these need tints, like the mage one is almost grotesque its so gaudy

2 Likes

I swear dragonflight keeps mocking my decision to leave my priest behind and become a warlock.

First they make the insanity uptime mechanic an optional talent with a nice alternative. Making it a lot more fun to play.

Next they change the glyph of shadows so that you can actually see your transmog and racial proc. Which solves 75% of their visual issues i had.

Now a staff basically designed to match void elf heritage armor.

Its just not fair i tell you haha

4 Likes

I’m feeling the regret leaving mine in SL right now, too.

All the talk about void knights got me itching for the flavor. The combination of the DK voice reverb on top of the regular void elf reverb is really… something :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

I can never go back, now.

3 Likes

I don’t do content on mine, just RP on her. I am happy about this mog though, it’s a little reward for hunter’s being garbage.

Are you saying you dont want your hunter to look like a native american chicken?

1 Like

Looks more like an extraterrestrial chicken :sob:

5 Likes

If I had a tauren hunter, then maybe I’d be fine with it. But ugh… I guess at least nelves are getting a great mog set so there is that. One race at a time I guess haha

1 Like

New sleep paralysis demon unlocked.

3 Likes

At least the paladin weapons look like they’d be nice for a void paladin :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

yes i was thinking same thing. paired with the tbc recolor of judgement set.

4 Likes

the floral monk staff is my fav

that is so classy. but you have to be a monk to use it.

7 Likes

I thought the druid weapons would go well with a druid based in Eversong. Going to snatch those up just because Autumn is the superior season.

2 Likes

mage arcane staff on right is a wowzer too

4 Likes

i’m a spring/summer fan, but i was raised in a cold climate where we’d spend good money to escape the cold on spring break and summer vacation.

1 Like