Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Plz give me those ranger tattoos! I need them for this character and others!

5 Likes

Trying to find where I put Rama’s full body ones too.

this?

11 Likes

Nah he did some high elf/void elf body tattoos awhile back.

Maybe it was just this and I dreamed it otherwise?

8 Likes

all the helf tats i could find by him was this

8 Likes

Those are the braid tentacle replace I think.

ohh

8 Likes

Yeah i used to be flat out against void elves getting non void related options.

But then we got given the regular skin tones, and more importantly, the hair colours.
And just like that i could be ginger.

Suddenly getting non void related options didnt seem such a bad thing any more XD
If someone pointed out we would get orange hair (and not just focused on blonde), i would have jumped on board sooner haha

2 Likes

ugh plz that color on this skin tone would be great! You can’t tell cuz of my hood but I use the dark blue eyes on this toon, so it would match that.

1 Like

redhead makes me think of this

1 Like

was thinking same thing

Really want those Heritage armor tints. I use more silver /purple then gold

4 Likes

Anyways… Since the drama is now over, and the trolls on ignore…

Time to get back to supporting the love for Void Elves.

Actually, another thing I want to see, though I know people will still disagree with me on this option, but options to customize the effects of the entropic embrace racial. As well as to make it a toggle too. If Alleria can control it, we should be able too as well.

7 Likes

Mreow.

As for Entropic Embrace used to i used to be against it being tinkered with… due to who I was “discussing” it, buuuuut that said something like Shadow Priest’s Glyph of Shadows I could see working, being a big DPS buff I wouldn’t want it to be hidden.

2 Likes

Oh, not taking about it being hidden, but customizing it.

2 Likes

nods

tentacle flare up would be neat

2 Likes

We go from being a Kingdom Hearts boss to a Resident Evil boss.

1 Like

The silliest thing I just thought of that has no chance of being implemented, give Velves an option for disembodied Rayman hands, just floating out of the void.

1 Like

Theres a lot of good reasons for EE options. Whether its just a simple matter of wanting a different color, styling it for a high elf setup or something more significant like how some people get headaches from the current one and would like a different overlay to keep their heads from exploding. :stuck_out_tongue:

Its a good idea to give some options there.

3 Likes