Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

No problem! Good luck on your hunt!

2 Likes

oooo I wonder if we’re ever gonna get a void goat like the Baal ones… do we have a cute void octopus pet? Not the big eyeball ones the cute silly ones.

3 Likes

Forget goats (for right now), time to be greedy, I demand Void Scampuss!

But seriously I haven’t actually looked at what good void themed pets are in game, saunters off to look

1 Like

There is a void kitty, I need to go do Horrific Visions apparently.

Purrkin from SL also work in my opinion.

My biggest wish for 10.1.7 is for us to have the heritage wings added to the barbershop as a toggle, rather than remain tied to our bikini top.

I also really want some new hairstyles and colors.

Namely pooling styles together as Rama has worked on. Even just a few of these would do wonders.

Brighter pastels would also be amazing. Pink, Lavender, Cyan, etc. More unnatural colors, just on the brighter end of the color range.

More Ethereal and Void derived options would be great, especially the Starcursed stuff I’ve seen mentioned lately, and I live for it. Arcane tints are also definitely possible.

So fingers crossed that the Thalassians all get some good stuff in 10.1.7 :purple_heart::heart::hugs:

18 Likes

More tentacles and void effects, please. Also support tattoo options for all races.

8 Likes

Some of the old hair styles, I sort of do wish they could get updated to match the new hair styles in terms of actual texture. Some of them though do look quite outdated.

4 Likes

the mechagon hearthstone very much works. the hologram thingy? i use it.

Edit: Sorry for OT responses but i have another and its a question actually. How does on place someone on ignore here?

2 Likes

If they don’t have their account set to hidden then you click the name and the option on the left (view activity), then on that page you click normal and it’ll give you the option to switch to ignore.

2 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes

Np ^w^

Also be advised the ignore list is unique to the character you’re logged in as, it’s not account wide. And it only ignores that specific character, not the person’s whole account -_-

(There’s a way to block hidden ones as well, you have to go into your profile and manually add the name to the list)

1 Like

My post is gone because the thread got taken down moments after I hit send. I’ll restructure my post to collect as many of my previous thoughts as I can:

In an effort to clean up the discourse and create a better environment for engagement I really suggest liberally blocking people. This isn’t a call to block people who disagree with you, but block those who are here to intentionally cause trouble or have some other malicious intent.

It’s becoming ridiculous with Fen’s thread getting raided and delisted. Starve the fire.

7 Likes

Yay! The thread is back!

3 Likes

Excellent! So happy to see it back up and running.

I’m not gonna engage with negative folk here anymore I think, just gonna ignore them out of the gate. I would ask that others do the same.

Fighting over elves is a silly thing these days. Better we all support one another and just ask for the things we want and geek out about what we love.

Things like:

New skin tones:

New hair styles:

Tattoos:

New options:

And so much more!

The doors are open to us. We need only walk though them.

:purple_heart: :octopus:

18 Likes

People who false mass report threads should be banned.

8 Likes

woot woot. i was legit worried we were gonna end up with nowhere to request velf stuff. lets face it, helf benefit from velf stuff and vice-a-versa. pretty sweet deal when it does happen

1 Like

good job fen

1 Like

i wish our heritage belt didnt clip thru robes/tabards. it always looks odd and unprofessional.

8 Likes