Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Thats where i have my hearthstone set to.
Whenever i want to go back to stormwind i imagine im just travelling through a void portal.

It would be nice to have other reasons to go there though.

4 Likes

Ye, so peaceful and pretty, I go and explore a bit every now and then oooo being able to fly in there would be fun.

With the Infinitie Dungeon Blizz is getting better with the Cosmic stuff so there’s hope.

(please Blizz make the SW/ORG hearth cloaks into Toys)

(also also unrelated but they should make a Hearthstone that’s literally just a sword you’re using to cut an interdimensional portal slash to go through,… make it a Void sword, there, back on topic)

2 Likes

a hairstyle I would love to see would be one similar to the Worgen manes where it’s just long floofy mane with the tentacles crisscrossing through it. Please blizz, let my Warrior be ferocious.

2 Likes

I’ve found that a good way to hide the silly Heritage chest if you want the cool wings is to mog the Argussian Reach tabard, really wish Blizz had made the wings a cloak mog, it would be so gorgeous.

Need to find better mogs for my Warrior

5 Likes

… has anyone noticed that Thalassic elves are just as much tied to the naaru as the wiggle goats (for current story as shown)?

Blood Elves? Sunwell powered by Light Naaru.

Void Elves? Transformed by Void Naaru.

4 Likes

I use the tabbard along side the exodar doublet shirt so that you get sleaves.
Looks pretty good imo

(Sorry to repost my pic, dont know how to quote in a pic)

4 Likes

My thing is I don’t like the high rise collar XD

Your mog does look good, gods I forgot how awesome the belt was and it’s reflection, I’m pretty sure the whole Velf Heritage budget went into it and the wings.

4 Likes

I do like the collar but i do admit that in cutscenes it does block the view of my face haha

2 Likes

oh no

I love the new scarves we’ve gotten, one that’s just a coil of tentacles would be friggin sweet.

Also asymetric twin tailed cloaks so we have actual long scarves would be nice

2 Likes

I wish the void elf heritage had the same robe or vest choices as blood Elves. I also wish I could customise my void elf to show she was become further infused with the void and even more in control of it with things like extra glowy void hands like nightborne have arcane glowy hands. And thought not ‘pretty’ id like a hair option that’s just some tentacles with hardly and real natural hair left. But the void doesn’t aim for beauty. Beauty as we see it is probably just another example of the influence of order to the void. I want to be less orderly.

7 Likes

Would be nice to have a special void elf hearthstone to open a void portal for the hearth animation.

1 Like

Yeah, there’s Ether Teleporter but it’s a little too techy for me, next closest for mood color wise would be the Nigh Fae Hearth

1 Like

I use the Maw looking one.

1 Like

nods I reserve that for my DKs :3

2 Likes

… wait… did they ever implement the Mechagon one?

1 Like

I don’t believe so.

2 Likes

ah dang, granted on the one hand I’m glad I haven’t missed one, On the other the hologram-teleport style would be sweet

1 Like

Wait… do you mean this one:

3 Likes

Ohhhhh YES, so it did make it live, I need to go get it now, thankies!

2 Likes