Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Weird that this thread had like 4 posts mass-reported.

Glad folks on Twitter keep sharing that! Doing good work team <3

1 Like

I think it’s best we leave Twitter out of this thread.

I could try some mock-ups later after prog. Been thinking about what red would look like to pair with the eyes.

5 Likes

It’d be really interesting to see. Thank you!

How do you guys feel about things like more “body horror” options, extra eyes, void enchantment hands (Like NB arcane hands) and things like permanent entropic embrace (This looks cool as hell with red eyes)?

5 Likes

Extra eyes and arms :grinning:

The red eyes are only for the undead elf aesthetic, I went to barber today and see if it could seperate the eye color, nope.

I would like the undead look, but it would have to come with void tatoos to have a double theme going.

I can change my fantasy to an dark ranger who left Sylvanas, faked her death to hide amongst the void elves. Something like that still need to work out the my lore details a bit.

I won’t change until void tatoos are a thing though.

2 Likes

Those are great in every game they appear in.

On a scale of 1-Warhammer how body horror are we talking?

4 Likes

I think she means just the hands and feet.

Can quote me a few times in this thread wanting more eyes. While I think more arms would be a technical hurdle, making it an option to have Entropic Embrace be far more beastly would be a nice compromise for me.

The one clawed gauntlet look is timeless. I look at Jaina’s model and just burst with envy…

4 Likes

Asymmetrical glove transmogs when?

3 Likes

Yea they should really change that. It isn’t even realistic undead wouldn’t just be pale, dead bodies often turn darker colors.

As much as we can get. I’m willing to go within reason because I realize that since it’s an elf race many people are unwilling to go into the “ugly” spectrum I suppose.

yes that would be lovely :smiley:

2 Likes

I kind of want to take advantage of the new skin/eye combo… But I don’t actually have that many elves.

I have goofed around with the look a bit though, and it’s fun. Always amazing how much some new colors to mix and match opens up. (Now, if only the eyes weren’t coupled with the skin – I’d really like to play with black and red more).

For now, I just gave my undead hunter the dark ranger mog and an entirely inappropriate character the title.

4 Likes

yea I really wished they changed this. for everyone saying “dead people are pale” obviously don’t know much about the anatomy of the dead. the only people that will be that pale is people who were already pretty pale in life.

4 Likes

So despite the thread being… lets say temporarily out of commission… we’ve finally hit and surpassed 200 likes!

I consider this one of the milestones for my threads that I’d like to celebrate in some small way.

I’m very happy with how well this thread has done and that it remains (With a minor hiccup today) as a place for the Void Aspect of the void elves to be shown for the WoW Devs consideration. This thread wouldn’t be possible without the great efforts and skills of the artists and mockup artists who’ve provided amazing concepts and ideas for Void Elves or those of you who have come up with amazing story concepts and ways in which void elves could be expanded!

I thank all of you!

Going forward I’ve been made aware that my Archive being uncompleted after so long is more a problem than a minor inconvenience so I’m going to focus on getting that in order. The Archive will house the multitude of pictures that I have accumulated over time with artists attached where I can find them. They will not be arranged in any particular order however they will be in several smaller albums rather than one large one.

Those albums will be, Pictures from the Main Post (This ones actually already up.), Skin and Body, Hairstyles Hair colors and Hair Tentacles, Eyes, Tattoos, Entropic Embrace, Heritage Armor weapons and Mounts and the Telogrus Rift and Misc.

These Albums will once again, not be arranged in any particular order, and will include the artist involved if I have them or can find them. I expect this to take at minimum 8 hours of actual time just sorting the pictures properly. So I wont say when its likely to be done as I do have a life outside of the forums. :stuck_out_tongue:

Our next milestone is going to be at this threads birthday coming up this June 22nd. I’m still considering what I should do for this milestone and would welcome ideas!

Thank you all for supporting this thread and Void Elf Customization (For The Void Aspect)!

:purple_heart: :octopus: :eye: :octopus:

17 Likes

Dragging twitter drama mamas here isn’t helpful and probably against the tos.

2 Likes

I am in shock that this thread was unlisted and closed, even if only temporarily. I’m glad to see it back.

4 Likes

Hey congrats homie.

A͖͚̘̗͓̼̙̞̜̓̂̍́ͧ̐̚k͚̞͆ ͙̲̯̩ͤ͛́ͨ́̈ỹ̺͔̲ͦͨ̓ͨ͒͛ͪa͇͓̿̀͒̐͛ͧ͛r̙͓̻̹͈̭͆͂̉̓ͫ̚ ͙͇͎͕̱̮̗ͯ̑q͈̥͕̭̌͐ͯ̏̎ͨ̽̋i̺̬̞͖͇̼͚ͥ͌’͈̮̰͇͛̓̀̄ͤ͊l̹̪̄͐̀ͫ̒w̻̜͎ͧ͗ḣ͙̺̫̌̆ͥ̓ù̮͉̱̥̜̤͗̋ǩ̮̹̱͎̣̙͂ͥͭ̾ͪͅ ̤̜͓̠̘̅̂̿͑͑ͪh͍͌̂ͧ̽’̻̯̮̦̟̱̇̃ͭ̾̔̽̾i̫͓̥̟̅̄w͙̜̗͎͋ͩ͐ͮn̟̪̱̆͋̑́̆̐ͣ̎̒!͖̖̞̙͖̒ͫ͂͒̚ͅ

3 Likes

I was going to offer something of the side of the story of the people who’ve been getting accused of things in this thread today, but tbh Fen’s thread has just hit a milestone and I don’t want to just start the argument back up again.

In that spirit: I want the option to replace my face with a little black hole.

7 Likes

Yeah, someone was saying it was a huge fight between 2 individuals or something that got this thread closed and locked… Honestly, I am just glad it is also back and open.

3 Likes

As a final fantasy fan…

I think they should add a Marlboro hairstyle. They eyes and teeth would be nice in the hair.

That or a void creature that looks like hair, sort of leech like. And will occasionally burp. (Bad Breath reference).

2 Likes

My blood elf deathknight sports a good void knight look if you want to see him.

Although i dunno if it would help you much if you do not play plate users.

1 Like