Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Can people just stop letting him derail this thread?

4 Likes

I believe I said somewhat earlier that this thread is for void options not high elf ones.

Yes. I agree.

Which has been much of the point of today’s discussion.

This is a void elf thread specifically made for those options. Which is why more recently I’ve been reminding folk about that.

Not the point he’s making.

Regardless of anything we’ve talked about this thread will remain for void elf options alone.

I tried mixing in with high elves and I’ve only gotten burned for it ever since I first arrived.

My very first posts on the matter were suggesting that high elf folk could just get options tied into void elves. (this was before the skintones were given) I was called many unkind things then.

What I want is for void elf options, following the void aspect to be able to have their own place.

What I want is not to have to care about people coming into that space and tell me that I need to move over for some other race entirely.

Still hoping they add a Canon showing of this.

I thought about saying that but didn’t wanna dredge that up here. Lol

You’re right. This is the last I’ll speak on this.

6 Likes

So you’d rather insult people then actually accept when your wrong?

Ok then.

They should add something for sure. Maybe they eat void lords or something.

I will too.

3 Likes

I don’t think they need to go that route particularly.

I can imagine if they want to keep Alleria’s path a little more unique.

I suggest a inbetween version of what I’ve been referring to as the Allerian path and the Umbrician version. (Somand made one up.)

Basically theres that big ole void storm thing on the third island. I think if they were to contain it some what and maybe even have little repeaters from some of the lesser void puddles around the Rift sending more Void to it they could use that as a font to infuse new recruits with the void and transform them like the Umbrician style blueberries went through while keeping it from being dangerous.

Effectively they learn for awhile using the same path taught by Locus-Walker to Alleria to get a hold of the powers of the void and learn to resist it, then get a bath in void essence from a semi-controlled source through the void storm.

And while some disagree with me here, I’d like for the results to show that both the Allerian looking ones and the Umbrician looking ones are possible from this process.

EDIT: to add Umbrician.

6 Likes

Umbrician.

3 Likes

I’ll take it.

3 Likes

Allerican.

Can Vereesa be Allerican’t?

1 Like

So close to to Umbrican, yet so far.

“My fellow Umbricans…”

9 Likes

14 Likes

You both got those together way too fast…

6 Likes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FQ2xypuWYAEashl?format=png&name=900x900

JK… Unless??

I mean It doesn’t have to be THIS Bayonetta inspired, but I really do love the idea of tendrils as part of the braids <3

5 Likes

OK I like the look.

Never played Bayonetta but I hear it’s a good game.

Those tentacles wrapped in the hair. Proper velf braiding imo.

Edit: this one is by you aye? Wanna give it proper credit in my notes.

5 Likes

Pretty art!

Am I weird for thinking it looks like the tentacles would be in pain wrapped up in the braids like that? (Presuming VE tentacles can feel pain)

2 Likes

Don’t make it too tight would be my mantra while I braid my… Non-existent hair.

2 Likes

Responding pings him to come back.

Yeh! Hope to have a clean version of this soon :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it would be part of the appeal? XD

But fr, I don’t think they would necessarily hurt when braided, even if they are sensitive.

3 Likes

You’ll have to forgive my lack of art based jargon, but what does that entail?

Also are you going to mock it up in the… 3d…how it looks in wow concept way?

idea just popped into me brain pan from the great dark beyond or twisting nether or something.

our void tentacles are always the same color. i vote we can select between like 5 diff colors. the starry appearance would be the same, just the background colors would vary

1 Like

Tentacle colors are requested from time to time.

I don’t know sometimes if I should have that in the likely section or the unlikely section…

(I think my picture there for that part is broken though. Trying to fix a few pictures the last few days.)