Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

What does it matter what I want it for. It’s a compromise that helps us both out. That’s the only way it plays out from here on. Even the high elf things we’ve gotten last patch, they all still helped you. The new hair colors have been used by plenty of regular void elves.

Yeah I was kind of hoping that they would have player housing this expansion, but it seems it wasn’t meant to be.

1 Like

We don’t know what is in store for the expansion. They only showed off a few features. We will still see new things like more customization options, more class/race combos, class skins as per the datamining for dark rangers for hunters. Chances are blizzard is still pretty early in development with dragonflight.

People have to be careful with this thread to keep it on track for the Void aspect (as is in the title), otherwise it just gets co-opted and morphed into a high elf thread.

That happened earlier in the thread.

It’s a bit of a shame there isn’t a separate dedicated thread for high elf things, but the one that existed before died out last year.

2 Likes

I thought they would too.

Seems odd to me that they’re shying away from it this late in the game.

Could be they’re working on the idea but holding it off until Microsoft buys em fully.

One thing I’m still curious about is 9.2.5.

I was sure they’d mention more about it there but they said nothing. Also no release date or pre buy deets.

I want to say off this.

No hate to folk who desire those things. It’s just not the point or purpose of this particular thread.

I do wish someone would make a dedicated high elf thread or restart the old one (preferably without trying to delete void elves actively) so I could link to it and folk would have a place to post such requests.

6 Likes

Players: “Hey Blizzard, anything to say about 9.2.5?”
Blizzard:

4 Likes

They would pick the worst version of Deadpool for that wouldn’t they?

2 Likes

For void elves and high elves alike it’s best to just conjoin your ideas that suit and tailor to both needs instead of only tailoring to one. Like it or not High Elves are a more popular idea, so there will be people who will just discuss them non-stop. And for high elves, like it or not they are tied to void elves. So the best course of action is to accept this on both sides and work towards making each other happy instead of fighting about it all the time.

Ideas could be a toggle for Entropic embrace. Leaving it on permanently for you, and disabling it for us. Or, for hairstyles, we get normal hairstyles, and wicked hairstyles, and each has a void toggle on or off. We can work together here. Only way really to stop the infighting.

2 Likes

Yea but did he ask

1 Like

Shame that’s impossible without being flagged into the stone age.

While I can’t find anything about necroing in the Code of Conduct, it’s generally frowned upon so I personally won’t try it.

While that makes sense in theory, in practice it just ends up as another high elf thread if past experience is anything to go by.

4 Likes

He doesn’t need to ask. This is how it needs to go from here on out. I know you dislike me but understand this from my point of view for once instead of letting your personal bias constantly cloud your judgment. Such a worldview will not get you anywhere in life.

There are just a lot of high elf players. Of course there will be more requests from them. That doesn’t turn it into a high elf thread. Void elf players have the same voice.

I also did not ask.

1 Like

No. But you were told.

X to doubt.

5 Likes

Still didn’t ask

1 Like

I am speaking the truth here. If you want to stop the infighting and for everyone to start playing nice with one another then we need a bit of unity. We should be coordinating to make each other happy. If we leave the other out then of course the other side will be angry. I know I have taken that approach before. It was the wrong approach. We can have a sort of union between us. Because like it or not each aspect of us is now tied within the race. Our race has conjoined, unioned. We should do the same. Otherwise, we are fighting a battle we’ll never win.

2 Likes

Childish. But expected. You are always like this.

But I’m asking you.

3 Likes

Can you really not see what I am saying here? is there nothing to gain from this? I am not trying to start a fight or push void elves away. I am doing the opposite. Though I know you have no reason to believe it, I am actually being sincere. I feel this is the best path forward for all of us.

1 Like

I’m sure that’s how you feel.

4 Likes