Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Fen’s such a nice guy, do we really have to ruin his thread like this?

13 Likes

Listen. I was just defending myself. All I want was to see your discord, and I just get hit with being called a bigot basically. Understand I have not once attacked the LGBTQ community and never even brought up the subject here.

We could get some void punk rock type of hairstyles and facial looks and spike hairs like Undeads.

3 Likes

I’m completely serious, I view Zan as someone that has a genuine love for the LGBTQ community and it’s rights, get over it.

Pretty sure it’s been told to you more than once that most people in this thread don’t care about those type of things anymore since we want void specific customizations for Void Elves so my point stands, don’t try to burn someone else about something like that when you do the exact same thing in almost every thread you step into.

2 Likes

I’m not over here defaming people by calling them a homophobe when it’s obviously not true. Don’t even compare the things I bring up about high elves here, in a thread about elves, to him going on a tantrum about LGBTQ in threads completely unrelated to such a matter, and also accusing people of being bigots. Calling someone a homophobe is a big deal.

“He doesn’t like you.”
“I don’t like you either.”
“We are the biggest bads in this forum. We are wanted community. You understand me?”

1 Like

What are you even saying? Posting that with 0 context is baffling.

it means stop asking for their discord. They dont like you, and they don’t want you to join their discord. It’s a common sense.

I dont know why you spent 30 posts spamming in here asking why you can’t join them. Your behavior has proven enough that they dont want you there.

Your new tactic of spamming in the thread in here is now asking to join them and discussing about you not being homophobe.

Maybe stop acting like one and framing yourself like one and you won’t have that problem.

2 Likes

Thanks for proving my point.

Back to the void elf talk.

How about some punk/emo hairstyles?

5 Likes

I haven’t acted like anything. Again, I haven’t brought up LGBTQ at all. You people brought that up. You are forcing some crazy narrative.

What point? That you’re insane? You are right about that. I don’t know how you have anyone sticking up for you. I guess for a lack of better options in regards to your political agenda.

I’m into it but I would still want hot pink hair color for them and the permanent glowy skintones. :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Hot pink can be punk.

4 Likes

I would love some short haired versions for the males.

5 Likes

This character is stunning!

5 Likes

I have only realistically asked once. I only responded to people talking about the discord. If they don’t like me so be it. It was a potential way for us to resolve our differences, but I see there will be none of that. So it continues then.

Thanks for that, I am actually really happy about how well the white hair, white eyes and dark skintones look together. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

6 Likes

Pink hair for all when Blizzard D:<

https://64.media.tumblr.com/1a4bbc9867f556f2bbbab2a2f7c26c2a/tumblr_p8bwyaLV4q1tliclwo1_1280.png

Also, I love this off center circlet.

5 Likes

Look at this hairstyle.

8 Likes

8 Likes