Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Continuation of Void story is often discussed in this thread, story that includes LGBTQ+ storylines is valid.

7 Likes

This thread does not see the LGBTQIA+ as mere politics. People are who they are and that should be respected.

I for one would be over the moon for an LGBTQIA+ representative character within the Void Elves ranks.

Gender and Sexuality is not politics just because politicians try to make it so.

I will literally die on that hill.

I like this a lot. If you don’t mind, when I finish my rework of the last section I’d like to make use of this bit.

This would be awesome.

Thats a fair take honestly.

While its a dream of mine I don’t really expect a full city to be honest. But I think they could add things like explaining how we make more of ourselves.

Yeah this is a more reasonable likelihood I think. Still Its good to dream.

Aye. I will actually be talking a bit about that in my rewrite for the last section of my OP.

I agree the magisters and “wardens” (Warlocks) should have an area to themselves.

I expect this is where we’ll find the Void Elves “HQ” of sorts as well as where Umbric spends most of his time.

I appreciate this! I’m hopeful Blizzard will see the wonderful work by so many here and bring it to life in game eventually.

Kinda like Drede said I don’t honestly think a full city will happen but things like this are entirely possible.

I’d sell one for an onyx skin tone and the starcursed hair…

I was working through some older posts I hadn’t responded to… so uh… >.> Yes.

6 Likes

Telogrus Rift can take you to void city. Instead of taking the stairs up, stairs take you down in a spiral way.

1 Like

Which Is fine, but arguing about who believes what, what discriminates what etc, etc does jot belong here.

Umbric and who :eyes:

Idk if we have named VE NPCs past Umbric and Alleria and Alleria’s relationship is already a storyline

4 Likes

Does it have to be umbric? He’s kinda forgettable. I think we can do better than him lol

3 Likes

I kinda wanted him dead and not just some “vision of the future/void” back in 8.3

I’m… not sure I understand what you mean? What stairs?

You mean like go under the rocks?

hehe. Umbric and Instructor Duskwalker?

I would hope to see them develop it a little if they’re going to use Umbric. If only to expand his storyline and whomever else they have him interested in.

It could help to flesh him out a bit.

Though I’d be afraid they’d use that to entirely make it his personality or something.

I call Umbric for Team Ace.

DIBS.

3 Likes

If you played Diablo 2, the heroes would technically go into the Hell by taking stairs from Pandemonium Fortress. So in a theoretical way, since void is bottom hell, you would take stairs down. While Light would be stairway up.

Telogros is a destroyed void planet though.

Well, aren’t void folks talented in teleport? Unless that’s just fancy lie.

Ah I gotcha.

It would be an odd choice by blizzard given they’ve got assets there already, and why not just build up the rift, but yeah they could do that. Make a void portal down some stairs into the actual realm of the void.

Could be part of the start of a void expansion sometime in the future.

1 Like

Umbric with Anduin. Go.

2 Likes

Do we need two more folk who can’t touch? :stuck_out_tongue:

Would be sweet though I bet.

EDIT:

I forgot to respond to this!

Ace would be wonderful to see for him.

I have a toon who is Ace myself… would be neat to see that represented in game and I could honestly see Umbric being thus.

2 Likes

Already called dibs.

Possibly firsties.

2 Likes

tentacle novel

Honestly, I wouldn’t want someone who thinks my existence is political and flies off the handle when finding out who shaw is dating anywhere near me.

5 Likes

Flew off the handle? I made one comment. You are overeacting. And again, as much as you hate to admit it, it is politics. You just don’t understand the definition, or don’t want too. Either way, your view of me is false. I have nothing against the lgbtq community. I haven’t even so much as made a comment in their forum. The only time I ever even talk about it is when you accuse me of something that has to do with them, like right now. You’re just being far too oversensitive. There are people who actually do go after your people in malicious and horrible ways. yet you are taking your fight with me, someone who could care less either way and has no real opinions of you.

You’ve literally admitted in the other thread to knowing you are being antagonistic here. You said that we deserved your antagonism. Can you take your drama elsewhere so we can keep requesting things we want for Void Elves?

9 Likes