Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Let us know when you do and I’ll add your thread to my list of threads at the bottom of this OP. :octopus: :purple_heart:

9 Likes

You have my support already, looking forward to seeing it! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I don’t think they’d leave us in such a sorry state. I’m gonna keep my hopes high. I think we’ll be next :grinning:

8 Likes

I’d also like to suggest customizable makeup for Void Elves (well, for all races). Black makeup would look so good on them. Imagine black lips. :heart_eyes: :octopus:

5 Likes

That’s exactly why I chose this face! I really would love to have black, Violet, dark red lipstick for example. Eyeshadow and eyebrow length and possibly style would also be most welcome.

And my avatar updated!

I tried the golden blonde, but it felt off somewhat. But I ended up switching to the white/silver in a different style and tiara :hugs:

10 Likes

Black and violet are a must, and dark red! That would be lovely :hugs:

Sexyyyyyyyyyyyyy :heart_eyes: :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Y’know I think my only fear for that is it would be just as disappointing as jewelry has been so far. But yeah everyone should have this.

Males and female while they’re at it. -_-

Thats kinda what happened to my High Elf too… though I’m still thinking I might go back to black…

7 Likes

i need starry hair to go with the name. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Dear Blizzard can I get some hair that doesn’t put me in a 90’s greaser gang war.

I’m into the pastel goth / rockabilly thing but seriously I don’t want to be a grease westside story character.

5 Likes

I like the black hair and I’m very glad it got added in.

I keep eyeballing the white hair, but my lock looks so good with his purple pink hair that I haven’t done much with it.

3 Likes

Starcursed hair and new hairstyles (all default with tentacles) pleaseeeee!

I also would love dark onyx skin, pure white skin, and then “half-dipped” skin from the OP with normal skintones that have blue-berry limbs

It’d also be super cool if the wings on our heritage armor became a customization option and we got similar void-thingies to choose from

7 Likes

Has anyone mentioned less voidy eye circles as a toggle? I miss it not being so overwhelming.

11 Likes

Its come up before but I forgot to add it to my current list. Thank you.

1 Like

Messing around with a character today, what do you think of this look? It probably won’t be my final look but for a darker voidy theme I thought it was okay.

https://
ibb .co/sPSFwyb

It’s so stupid you can’t post links or images to this forum. Had to separate parts of it. There’s a space after ibb and .co

4 Likes

I think she makes a wonderful Riftblade. :purple_heart: :octopus:

10 Likes

Cool. Thanks for linking it. It’s much different than my original vision as I generally prefer redheads or a brighter theme in my character but that kinda stood out as I was messing around. It’s nice to have a variety of brighter and darker looks now.

5 Likes

Imagine if she could have a darker skintone with that white hair :weary:

6 Likes

Yeah. There’s still a lot of limitations especially when you envision the potential of what could be and see cool ideas in this thread. It doesn’t quite hit that starcursed space vibe that’s been talked about in the thread which I’d prefer. I was thinking the white hair would kind of give it a star vibe but you’re right that the skin color doesn’t quite hit where you would want it to be.

2 Likes

The whole implementation of Void Elves, IMO, was a mistake. It was spiteful and has created a huge rift in the community. I don’t even like the high elf customizations and wish that a new race could have been developed all together. I don’t like how taboo the whole subject feels. Ugh, just a vent.

1 Like

I think honestly thats understandable from many viewpoints.

Those who wanted to keep blood elves unique and Horde, as well as those who wanted High Elves in the first place.

Not to mention those like me who wanted to see void elves developed.

No one is exactly happy with how things have gone really.

I love my Void Elves dont get me wrong and I’m happy for High Elf folk, and understand the frustrations of Blood Elf folk.

But I can see the frustration on every side.

11 Likes

Fair enough but try and see it from the other side. Some of us believe that Elves should’ve been Alliance exclusive and we had to sit and watch the Blizzard give Horde the Blood Elf which was the closest thing to a High Elf which a lot of people revere in the Night Elf community and the Night Elf has been a big part of the Alliance and why some chose Alliance in the first place, and the Nightborne which again is connected to the Night Elf. So, from this perspective we’ve been dealing with a lot of screwed over no matter if it’s right or wrong. To finally have some more Elf connection back on the Alliance feels good in that regard even if it’s not nearly as much as what I would hope and expect.

2 Likes