Void Elf Changes in 9.1.5

At this point I wonder what was ever the point of VEs in the first place. Might as well call them high elves and call it a day. At this rate I’m sure they can soon play as paladins and demon hunters if the demand becomes high enough.

1 Like

or maybe as druids :scream: can you imagine starcursed panther as feral form and an actual Voidwalker as guardian??? Ethereal as Moonkin, and ethereal again for resto or something! Blood elves don’t have druids (the only class they have no access to other than shaman), so nobody can complain that we’re stealing or copying their druids hohoho :wink:

6 Likes

I can definitely see Void Elf Nightmare Druids a thing.

Just imagine the forms :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I’m not a fan of more BElf/VElf customization options. The other races are getting shafted in regards to customizations. Like, the Zandalari for example. They have the least amount of options and have a large amount of lore established already.

1 Like

Since those High Elf Wayfarers are most likely the reason we’re getting these new customization options, it’d be cool to see shamans become playable. Blizzard could easily just say some of them come from Hinterlands and learnt shamanism from the WHDs - it’ll also help create some distinction between VEs and BEs too

Oh and someone also said that our natural hair colours are the same as those bes/hes in Telegrus Rift, which is kind of interesting.

9 Likes

Justifiable and valid. They’ve at least stated they’re working on HM tauren next. I’m honestly stoked for nightborne. I feel like male characters need some love, since most races are a bit lacking for them.

3 Likes

but we aren’t even if we get a few hairstyles and hair colors we are still a tad different

5 Likes

I’d definitely love to see more Zandalari stuff.

What kind of stuff would you want for the Zandalari?

2 Likes

Not really, saying what I said means the same thing, don’t try to correct something that doesn’t need to be corrected.

You totally deserve your own post so thanks for that and the same for you from me. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes

It doesn’t even close mean the same thing, saying I couldn’t care less means you don’t care at all, saying could care less like an uneducated simpleton means you do care, it’s the same as people that use your and you’re wrong and the same people that use their and there wrong.

Don’t bother replying, I just wanted to help you not look dumb, instead I have put you on ignore so you can continue to be ignorant by yourself. /wave

1 Like

hmph at least you get dino paladins hmph

1 Like

You misunderstand here something. The reason why the Void Elves get so much stuff early on is because of topics like these one. These people have been fighting here nonstop for over 1000 days at least. I think Blizzard realized they made a severe mistake in not giving the Alliance the High Elves in the first place.

Every Allied Race lacks compared to the Void Elves. It’s one of the most debated topics in these forums.

9 Likes

Also according to this chart i dont wanan see any of these races at the top complaining
https : / / imgur . com / a/ AleMk2Z

The only reason why other races doesn’t get as much attention, because everyone agrees with each other.

1 Like

Had to wade through the blue posts since they kept adding stuff XD But here’s the quote from the why the lack of customization thread:

Additionally, we saw your requests for having the Void Elf tentacle hairstyles to have a tentacle-free option. The team is looking into adding this customization option in 9.1.5 as well. Thanks again for all of your suggestions!

2 Likes

It’s because Blizzard is putting 0 effort into adding these features, I’m pretty sure. If you remove their copy+paste customization options they’re about pretty average on the AR list. The only unique thing they’ve gotten since these new updates has been 2 eye colours

1 Like

Amusing how three others are as ignorant to definitions and rules as you are.

To false flag is to be against the rules. The definition of illegal is “not sanctioned by official rules.”

The fact that it was in need of an explanation tells me much of this crowd and that you are part of their practices.

As you have noticed, my posts are once again restored and you are all once again in the wrong.

Good riddance.

1 Like

Both “crowds” do this regularly. It’s stupid but it is what it is.

4 Likes

Can they give my Wildhammer druid if they’re going that route…

3 Likes