Void Elf Changes in 9.1.5

Lol, thanks but I can be supportive of stuff I don’t want personally like I told Ellincia, as long as people will support me in what I want as well. :yum: :yum: :yum:

3 Likes

Sheesh, opening a tab on the dressing room to look at the KT hair. It really boggles that they didn’t just give us five of those colors. That would’ve been silver, either the pale or dark blonde, red (whether the natural paler red or the deep red), brown and black right there.

5 Likes

I’d be ok with all of this. Undead humans similar to Nathanos would be awesome.

Why would you be bitter about more customization options?

1 Like

Because this was the safest route they could go. Established Blood Elf colors. People would have complained either way - but I really don’t understand why they have chosen red over black and white.

2 Likes

I am not, but some alliance would be, especially the night elf crowd! I would like undead night elves on horde and fogsail humans. Blizzard already crossed the line with the high elf stuff so the alliance shouldn’t feel bad if they do those things I mentioned.

2 Likes

Alteraci for the Horde!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t feel bad at all, on the contrary - I love cross faction races and “traitors”.

Give me those Horde Undead Night Elves, Horde Kul Tirans, Horde Alteraci or even Defias Humans. Horde Leper Gnomes, Horde Man’ari Draenei…

The possibilities are endless.

Like the Void.

:octopus:

4 Likes

If you want to play a blood elf so bad “the horde is there waiting for you”

1 Like

Yeah, um, you’re quite late to the party.

7 Likes

1 Like

Lol, you are against brown hair color despite them getting most of the other normal ones already?

1 Like

Well doing a quick copy and paste to compare…these would’ve made the most sense and honestly are pretty comparable between KT and Belf (KT obviously on top)

h ttps://i.imgur.com/KAwPnmJ.png One day I might be blessed with the power to post pictures in here :frowning:

2 Likes

Just stop it. Please. :woman_facepalming:t2: I respect that you are asking so nicely but I don’t want Void Elves getting everything Blood Elves have.

4 Likes

They’re working on giving velves a toggle to turn the tentacles off the hairstyles they have now, that in itself should give variety. I don’t see the need to poach actual styles from belves (let some things be unique between the two). In a perfect world new styles would be created for all the playable races, but if poaching is to be done, I personally am more partial to some of the hairstyles female draenei have, especially the braided and tied-back ones.

Also I do love the melancholy hairstyle velves have and would love it on my belf mage >_>

12 Likes

You said this really well! :clap:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Half elves for the alliance!

Ogres and mok’nathal for the horde!

3 Likes

As someone who wants natural hairstyles, I am a strong advocate for NOT taking blood elf styles . . . apart from stepping on BE fans toes it would also be kind of a cop out, like what everyone else gets brand new never before seen (or hidden in the game files since wrath) hairstyles that were crafted fresh just for them and all we get is hand me downs?

No I say! If we are to receive natural hairstyles, I say make em from scratch and make em unique! Personally if they just made braided pigtails for females, and a long hair option that isn’t half shaved off or covering my face for males I’d be set for life . . . also a full beard but I think most races deserve that (tauren, worgen, pandaren, and vulpera kinda technically have full facial hair)

5 Likes

God, I can’t even make a void elf with red hair now.

I’m so tired of seeing “void”. I wish blizz deleted the mistake that is void elves and really watch ppl get sweaty and nerdy.

So many other races need attention.

Ne have better booties. Open your eyes

Just copy the whole link and put one space in the https part and that is enough to break detection but still allow people to go to the site without deleting spaces

So you want them to be call blood elf back?