Void / Cult / Twighlight Guilds?

Can anyone point me in the right direction for any Void Cult / Twighlight style RP Guilds or Discord channels still out there? Preferably Alliance side In Game, but I don’t mind Cross Faction association.

Thanks a ton!
void kisses

Don’t think any exist. Perhaps next expac may see some Twilight themed guilds.

1 Like

Sad

Any Voidy RP groups / communities then?

Shadowlands have driven me Mad, and Madness = Void = Crawling Chaos = I :heart: Lovecraft!

There maybe a few groups out there. I am browsing around myself for some darker magic themed groups (Necro/Blood/Void).

1 Like

Rakham… I saw this a ways down in the forum if it helps you.

3 Likes

Thanks! I was about to point you to the same actually. Definitely checking it out. I am fresh back into the game from taking an 11ish month break. Looking at hopping to MG, fresh start, new character new faction! Been Horde since Vanilla.

I will say, Banshih has been heralding some amazing RP opportunities come Horde Side on MG. The trick for me would be sneaking into the Cleft of Shadow… I mean… I’m not Opposed to trying! LOL

Just gotta start ducking in and out of Ragefire if guards/players start attacking.

Don’t think they’re Void/Twilight but they are a dark themed guild

1 Like

Thank you Auhgag. I thought about them actually, but I’ve been in a huge HP Lovecraft mindset lately, so really hoping to find other “Voidies” to RP with. Definitely not opposed to rubbing elbows with other Darker theme RPs for sure though!

2 Likes

Let me know if you find something on a discord/community/ cult guilds!

1 Like

Hello there,

I am coming from another server and just rerolled a void elf warlock. Between leveling, farming and RP’ing with the members of the guild that actually was the reason for me to join this server, I am looking for IC chat about magic, the void, minion vivisection and how to keep the dark forces of the void under control instead of letting it consume you.

Ideally, this exchange would be with “conventional” magic users (fire/frost/arcane) but in the end it could be with anyone interested in the subject.

OOC, I have been in forensics for 17 years, and would love to add my biomedical background to enhance other players experience. Anyone interested is seeing a demon from the inside, I can show you. What I need in exchange is IC stories about the game. Your background, your adventures and what you know about lore.

I left the game shortly after Pandaria was launched and just came back, so learning from other players in game what happened is better than just reading a timeline online.

If this sounds appealing, let me know. While leveling, My toon can be found studying around the Alliance embassy and surrounding gardens. Her name is Vanessë. I prefer in game mail to be IC. Just tell her Clavius sent you.

1 Like

With all the Old God elements and references in Dragon Flight thus far, I was curious to revisit this character concept and see if any activity has started to resurface with any Void / Cult / Twighlight Guilds or Communities?

aka: Where’s all my Eldritch peeps at?

I’ve been watching and keeping an eye out for Twilight cult and Void cult guilds but none have really cropped up since this topic was posted. It might be a good time to spring one up since a lot of people are rejoining the game. Could even slip in primalist things since the elements/Old Gods have been tied together before. If you find anything please post about it because I am interested in a Twilight toon. Best of luck!

2 Likes