Void Animation for the Void Appeal

Okay to start off, as I’m sure a few of you are aware – in ‘Mists of Pandaria’ we got the option to obtain the ‘Tome of Xerrath’ allowing particular spells to be Fel-infused.

I was looking through a bunch of Warlock-Transmogs, which obviously have an Old God / Void appeal (Take the Dragon-Soul, or Nighthold tier sets for example), and it got me thinking “Why not a void appeal!?” I mean, ‘look the part’ with casting - Yknow? I know I’d personally be stoked off the rails to have Void-Chaos Bolts, and shadowy flames launched out in Destro spec, or be hovering when casting my shadow spells in the other two specs (Like Shadow-Priests do when casting Void Eruption).

For instance, if we found another tome of sorts -
Secrets of the Void’ (The Shadow-Priests off-hander to Xal’Atath during the assault of the Legion), and we collect sources of power that have been touched by various Old Gods, unite them and vwalah!

Feel free to comment on what you’d like the quest-chain to be / how the aesthetic spell-appearance should be carried out & more. :grin:

2 Likes

ever played a shadow priest ?

1 Like

Yes, but I want a similar deal for Warlocks. I mean we have more shadow-priesty tier sets than they do.

so should priests get a green fire too?, if warlocks got like a void infusion. in my opinion, no let class fantasy be class fantasy. as far as gear goes gear comes from the raids which are all void’'y, so the gear from said raid/content will reflect that, and the class/spec abilities should reflect that particular class fantasy, just my thoughts on it lol

You realise, that Warlocks have been able to use the void literally since Vanilla and technically before they implimented it into Shadow-Priest cannon right?

Have you even played the order hall for the Warlock storyline? There’s two followers that waffle on about the void 24-7, we also literally have demon pet called VOID WALKER. ‘Let Class Fantasy Be Class Fantasy’ ? Oh sweet, I guess that means we’re getting it - By the edict of your words. Coolbeans, thanks for agreeing with me. :slight_smile:

With my voidwalker and affliction spells, I feel voidy enough.