Voice dialogue for Sylvanas's Judgement *Major Spoilers*

Yeah, no, nevermind, this might be cruel and unusual punishment. We might need to call in Azeroth’s equivalent of Amnesty International on this. Pretty sure that’s Anduin.

Eternal Torghast is just too far.

7 Likes

True

But this also means that Sylvanas has to get flawless runs every single time. Otherwise she has to repeat a layer.

1 Like

This.

While it DOES still give them the possibility of bringing her back down the road “Time moves differently in the Shadowlands” and all that. It’s still a case of Sylvanas probably at some level expecting Tyrande to just cut off her head so Pelagos could send her to Revendreth and be done with it. Making someone actually have to do the work and clean up their own mess is better than just a clean death.

Also…I can also picture Tyrande smirking and passing Sylvie her new soul keeper crystal and informing her it only transports one soul at a time. XD

13 Likes

This would be hilarious.

4 Likes

Another important thing to note is that Sylvanas does confirm that her actions were her own. Zovaal was never in control of her during the events of BFA and Shadowlands.

So all those people who wanted to dismiss her crimes as “zovaal made her do it via domination” can go away now.

15 Likes

32 Likes

Needs Tyrande’s Owl as the Captain from Cool Hand Luke.

I WAS RIGHT.

That is all.

See, the problem is that isnt an exaggeration.

Lets look into this.

The Maw is now Jailerless. The tortured there should be much less severe, no reason to lock the Maw off since it was specifically sealed away for the Jailer. We fight in the Maw with these forces.

So now, there is no reason for the Kyrian to NOT go collect these souls.

In fact, failing to do so is unimaginabley cruel. So we have to either postulate that the entirety of the Shadowlands is cool with billions of souls being destroyed and tortured.

Or Sylvanas is just helping under guard.

In which case her eternal punishment is just cleaning up the side of the road.

The meme sells it better .

But only because its visual

6 Likes

That would be neat, especially when it comes to finding Nathanos on account of him you know hating birds with an unholy passion. Seriously he gave out WQs to kill birds, just to kill birds… not because they were a threat, but “I hate birds, go kill this bird.”

7 Likes

Plot-for-plots-sake.
I guess… at least it’s clear how little Blizzard cares about their own story objects.

I’m satisfied with this. Sylvanas belongs in the Maw.

The Maw isnt the Maw without the Jailer

2 Likes

Yes it is, the zone hasn’t been renamed

1 Like

There is no domination magic, no binding and torturing souls to be placed ln armour, no sucking the anima to fuel broken and enchanted armies.

Everything that made the Maw dangerous and bad no longer exists

6 Likes

It’s still the Maw

1 Like

The Maw (and Korthia, the Maws better looking neighbor)

1 Like

You two are going to engage in a circular argument over semantics.

1 Like

I didn’t initiate it

2 Likes

Does it matter? Break the cycle.