Vodka is recruiting

Hello all - Vodka is a new guild in Ashkandi Horde - recently transitioned over from retail to get ready to go 100% on TBC. We are looking for all roles for raids - dungeons - pvp - and lots fun. Please note we won’t be doing much in classic besides leveling getting professions figured out until BC comes out then we go 100% on everything. We would love for people to give us a try and join in on the fun. thank you! Please contact me with any questions.

Still looking - we recruited some need more for TBC

Hey,

Looking to get ready for and into TBC myself. Would say I’m more of a semi-hc player being that I’m not someone to min-max (swap professions or require certain professions, not look down or exclude someone that can’t afford the best consumes), but I am on most nights after 7EST (barring the rare work emergency) down for whatever (limited PvP experience but have fun doing it) and am progression minded.

Sounds like you guys have and are going to be good fun, if I sound like a decent fit feel free to just shoot me an invite or /tell in game on this toon or reach out on bnet Deyedron#1835

Added u - well chat when u get on

Still need more all dps welcome :slight_smile:

Still need dps and few healers were a fun group

Sounds like the place for me Schmoig#1289

Note: that was my one retail character

Still need more dps add me Yoshii#11405 :slight_smile:

Still need dps where yall at :smiley:

Very interested. I can transfer or reroll either way. What are you guys looking for still?

My preferences:

Prot Paladin (level after pre-patch)
Ele/Resto Shaman (can level now)
Prot/Arms Warrior (xfer from mankrik, or reroll not troll race)
Aff Lock (1 of 1million come tbc)

Hey papadooki, we are full on prot paladins and shamans but welcome everything else. We would love a aff lock but will take any other dps class you enjoy playing. Add me on bnet.

Need Hunters and locks. Add me on bnet lets chat. Any other dps will be considered.

Sent you a friend request. Lvling a Mage right now and will be leveling a Pally at launch. Raided TBC when it was retail