Vive Memor Leti wants you!

Vive Memor Leti> is a long standing Guild of 10+ years, looking for dedicated players to progress through BoD. We are 8/8H Uldir, 2/9H BoD, and we provide a great raid environment that values teamwork from our players. Our goal is to have fun while having steady progression towards ahead of the curve. We’re always looking to improve our progress from tier to tier and look to find players willing to put in the effort. Whether you raid or not, maybe just looking for a home and people to chat with, you can find it here. Our members are friendly, helpful, and respectful (most of the time).

Currently recruiting: Warrior (Arms or Fury), Havoc DH, 2 healers (Pref 1 Hpally), as well as any dps, melee or ranged, who seem like a good fit. If you aren’t a raider, no problem, we’re willing to teach you, everybody started somewhere.

What we’re looking for from our players:

-Ability to perform well with your chosen spec.

-Reliability & attendance. We expect you to show up on time and prepared for raid.

-Commitment towards the guild & progression.

Raid spots will be available for players who can perform and mesh well with our group. You’re expected to be OK with being sat on an encounter if you’re underperforming.

Faction, Server & Region:

• Horde faction on US-Shatteredhalls

Raid Times:

• Progression Days: Wednesday, Friday @ 9:00pm -11:45pm EST. * Normal Farm Clear: Tuesday @ 9:00pm – 11:45pm EST.

Contact Info:

• Feel free to contact me about any questions regarding the guild. (Guildmaster)
    Discord: Zeldiia#9153
    Battlenet: Darkhuntress#1157

How serious of a player are you requiring? I play with some limitations due to fingers getting crushed, and therefore use macro’s and Gnome Sequencer for my rotation…I do Ok I suppose, currently I pull around 19k dps with my 386 ilvl.

Ive always been shy to ask raiders for a chance but was curious , and wont be hurt to hear the truth