Visions of N'Zoth Daily Quest Rewards Increased

With a hotfix that went live just before the daily reset, we’ve increased some of the rewards from the Visions of N’Zoth Daily Quests. Specifically:

Threat Dailies

• Reputation gain increased from 75 to 125.
  • Coalescing Visions increased from 50 to 250.

Lesser Vision Dailies

• Coalescing Visions increased from 1000 to 1500.
  • Corrupted Mementos increased from 8 to 30.

The Lesser Visions first of the week rewards are unchanged – players will still get 2000 Coalescing Visions and 50 Corrupted Mementos for their first of the week.

While the bulk your access to Horrific Visions will still come from doing the top-level Assault quests weekly, we wanted to make sure the Daily Quests in particular feel a bit more rewarding.

Again, this change is now live in this region with the daily reset earlier today.

Thank you very much!

34 Likes

Thanks!!!

4 Likes

Hey, this is a nice surprise. Thanks.

3 Likes

Well thanks for that.

1 Like

It’s a small adjustment, but thank you! Doing the dailies will feel more worthwhile.

1 Like

so ~1100 extra CV per day, one extra key every ~9 days? Bringing total vision runs per month to 15…

2 Likes

Hey, thanks! I had been pondering just skipping dailies a lot because they felt unrewarding. This will make a difference.

7 Likes

Thank god… the amount of rep you got with how little from rewards there was were abysmal.

3 Likes

Hot darn! This will be helpful!

1 Like

A nice buff, thank you.

Sweet great change!

Good rep change ty!

This is good news.

10K was a lot and we weren’t engaging the patch content nearly as much as we should have.

This will help.

Please let the team in charge of this change know it’s very welcomed. We get upset, but so rarely do we commend welcome changes.

3 Likes

Thanks to the folks behind this decision. Helps a lot when it comes to motivating me to get these done.

Knolånd does a backflip then high fives all the elves!

Not sure if this was a good or bad thing.

A lot of the community complaints of how annoying these new dailies/wqs are are being met with white-knighters saying “you don’t have to do them” / “they aren’t really necessary for progression (cloak)”

…so … now what?

4 Likes

:grimacing: Already grinded them out yesterday. I do everything wrong in this turd. It’s like the check out line at the grocery store, always the longest line, always.

1 Like

I am a bit confused over the community love of this change.

The extra rep … i get it love more rep. Rep grinds suck.

But the extra Coalescing visions moves these quests from a bonus reward for the try hards to something I need to do every day on all my alts. (1 main 2 alts) . With the old Coalescing vision reward you would get 10k every ~1 month. now its every 5 days. I do NOT like this change.

Yesterday they were optional, today they are mandatory

5 Likes

That’s a choice you’re making, it’s not mandatory to play the game or consume the content.

This is a great change that literally hurts no one.

5 Likes

wow, the metrics for 8.3 must be really bad…

5 Likes