9/10 M Sanctum of Domination

8/10 M Castle Nathria

CE M Ny’alotha

6/8 M EP

8/9 M BoD

7/8 M Uldir

CE M Antorus

Recruitment:

• We are looking for skilled players. OS capable players are especially valued.
  • Applicants must be mains, recent logs strongly preferred.

Vision is an established guild with a long history. We are building a raid team where people work collaboratively and treat each other with understanding and respect. We raid two nights a week in a relaxed but progression minded atmosphere. Our goal for Dragonflight is to continue to push progression and achieve CE. A sense of humor is key as is the ability to give - and take - constructive criticism without anger. We value players with mythic experience and good logs but will consider those with less mythic experience who are open to learning and are otherwise a good fit for our team. We have the expectation that raiders will maintain consistent attendance and keep the team apprised if there is a need for a longer absence.

We’re currently 8/8 H and 4/8 Mythic

You might be a good fit if:

• Your goal is to push decent progression a pleasant atmosphere, with the long term goal of consistent CE
  • You prioritize personalities and a good time over pure progression
  • You’re an adult between 18-118
  • You are LGBTQ+ friendly and have a 0 tolerance policy for racism or sexism
  • You’re into building long term friendships, and enjoy frequent guild interaction inside and outside of game
  • You enjoy pushing Mythic+
  • You appreciate log evaluation and constructive criticism.
  • You have a taste (or at least tolerance) for horrible puns.
  • You enjoy working collaboratively to build the community.

You may not be a good fit if:

• You’re looking for a quick stepping stone to a more advanced guild.
  • You become impatient with other players.
  • You are looking for hardcore 2 day progression.
  • You want organized PVP events - We don’t currently do organized PvP as a guild, this is subject to change if people are interested.

I think I’d be a perfect fit for you all. 415 4/8m experience hunter. Let me know.

Hello! I would love to have a trial! I am looking for a good community based guild to be apart of and raid!