Visible & Transmogrifiable Necklaces!

Hi, guys. :slight_smile: I hope this isn’t a stupid idea, but here goes. I am Nightborne, and feel like my chest area is a little dull. I flew to a barber only to remember I cannot grow facial hair for some reason. It then occurred to me that I would love it if necklaces were not only visible but able to be transmogrified.

I know this would probably take a lot of work to implement, but I feel at the same time it would definitely be worth the effort.

What do you all think? :thinking:

4 Likes

I hoped for the longest time that they would make necklaces visible.

They continue to crush my hopes and dreams.

3 Likes

It would seem it’s just you and I who want to see this happen. :sleepy:

1 Like

Hey! Every suggestion starts with one person, then another… They can’t hate us because we want our characters to look a little… prettier.

2 Likes

This topic belongs up top.

I’m on board with this idea. Might be a tad difficult to implement with a majority of the armor that we have, but with something cut low enough, or with a hidden chest, it would be a nice accessory addition.

2 Likes

This topic belongs up top, methinks.

I’ve always thought this would be cool. I thought the heart of azeroth being a necklace would meant it would be visible on us. it is a 3-d object that we hold, after all.

the tooth necklace that comes with the recruit a friend rewards is visible, it’s part of the outfit I think. It hangs around the neck and dangles as a 3-d object so I think it could be done.

Even if there are only a few to choose from at first, I think it would be great eventually.

Can a moderator discourage those who say 'this topic belongs up top," please? a topic belongs on top as people respond and post ideas, opinions and feedback,not just because someone thinks it needs to. If you think it needs to be up top, contribute to the discussion with your thoughts and feelings - that will make the original post deserving of being updated.

If you’re concerned about it, report it as spamming.

Thanks! :wolf:

What do you think this is? FINAL FANTASY?!

I’m always 100% in favor of additional customization

1 Like

FF14 has visible earrings and such.

Would be neat if wow did it too.

1 Like

More customization is always a great thing :smile:

Right? I’m kind of surprised this hasn’t been the case - transmogifiable necklaces I mean.

I think it’s a great idea. I don’t see anything wrong with additional customization. It would be another feature for those who like that stuff. I probably wouldn’t use it, but I know my daughter would love having more choices.

1 Like

I feel like nearly all players care at least a little bit about how they look. And players like your daughter would love this. It’s a win in all regards! :slight_smile:

1 Like

See, appearances for the HoA would have been cool.

But honestly if we’re doing this I want moggable rings or knuckle duster fist weapons. The ones currently in game don’t stay on the knuckles close enough.

Im all for this butt im sick of going bald eveytime I equip my hat

Right? Apparently Nightborne cannot grow facial either. :frowning: