Mount Sound Option

Hi, guys! :slight_smile:

I’ll keep this short and sweet. To my ears certain mounts are simply too loud and/or merely annoying. I would love to have the ability in system settings to adjust mount volume specifically, similar to how I can adjust other in-game sounds.

Good or bad idea? :thinking:

(Also check out another suggestion of mine: Visible & Transmogrifiable Necklaces!. Thanks!)

2 Likes

I think a lot of people want that, I personally don’t enjoy relaxing on Zanda docks, listening to the current storm, maybe a wolf come padding by then all of a sudden warlord deathwheel sounds like it’s about to run me over.

5 Likes

Idk if this counts but I’d like to squelch Ban-Lu.

2 Likes

No, I know others would appreciate a specific change like this. I used to cart my dad around in a mechano-hog, and I would nonstop press the space bar to jump us around. When VVRROOMMVRROOMVVRROOMVRRVRMVMRVMRVMRVMRM mutilates your ears, you’ll understand why people like him, myself (and a few others in this thread!) like this idea.

2 Likes

I dislike the ting sound crafters make when Im concentrating on something.

2 Likes

I would not mind something like this myself. Its one of the main reasons I don’t use mechanical mounts. I’m not a fan of the constant engine noise from them even if I’m completely idle on the ground.

3 Likes

peaceful Silvermoon City music
just wanting to sit inside of my chopper
vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr vrvrvrvrvrvrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, random humming noises, sound of saws and blades and back to the vrmvrmrmrmmmm

3 Likes

screeches incessantly in Undercity Plaguebat

1 Like

I, like many players (namely gatherers), fly around in my Sky Golem. This damn thing drives me crazy. I love playing with the game volume on, and so am stuck hearing it ALL. THE. TIME. :persevere:

They changed the sound of my wife’s Hogrus. She’s not happy!

1 Like

I am truly sorry to hear that. Hogrus will never be the same again… :sleepy:

1 Like

This topic belongs up top.

1 Like

I dislike the sound Alliance make as they slobber over Anduin. Can we get an in-game slider for that? :thinking:

OMG, I was just thinking about this the other day when I was going to use the Imperial Quillen, and I realized that the mount up noise it makes sounds like a burp.

1 Like
1 Like

Lmao. I love this. Thank you

1 Like

I laughed my butt off for real. :rofl:

Initial zones for core races are a nightmare. Full of chauffeured bikes filling the place with noise. And the jumping sound, oh god, please, someone make it stop.

I hadn’t leveled anything since this guy, but from what I am told those chauffeured bikes are everywhere. :expressionless: