Veteran WoW player looking for a raid team (AOTC) and M+

Hey there!

I’ve been playing WoW off and on since 2004. Back in wrath, I decided to start healing on my Paladin, and fell in love! From that point on, I’ve been raid healing in some capacity. In Legion, I kicked things into high gear with a new raid team, and achieved AOTC in every raid tier as a HPal. I also dabbled in M+, and was able to pull off a server rank #1 healer for a bit (not that great of an achievement for an RP server, I’ll admit). This was back when HPal was a fun spec :wink:

I quit WoW shortly after BFA launched and only came back in Season 3 of DF. I started out as a RDruid, but decided to completely switch things up and main a Disc Priest with a Shadow offspec. Healing is my passion, though. I wouldn’t play this game if I couldn’t heal at all.

I’m looking for a raid team that can achieve AOTC every tier, and is very active with M+. Having just come back in S3, I’m a bit rusty, but have been picking things up quickly. I’m not too experienced with the previous season’s raid tiers, but I pick things up quickly as long as there’s a good raid leader with good direction. I’m also doing a lot of M+ keys, but pugging has been… frustrating, so I’m looking for like-minded players that can push higher keys.

I live on the east coast, and am currently raiding Tuesdays/Thursdays between 9-11PM EST., so around those times would be preferable, but the days are very flexible.

:star2: Join Our Epic Adventure! :star2:

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons
Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.
Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Restoration Shamans, Holy Pally, Resto Druid, or Preservation Evoker

DPS: Mage, Death Knight, Devastion Evoker, Boomkin Druid, Rogue, Windwalk Monk, Warrior,

Tanks: Warriors, Druid, Death Knight, Monk

Requirements:
Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.
How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

1 Like

Greetings Korosis!

I think our guild fits your times. Note that we may be moving back to a Tues/Thurs schedule with slightly longer raid times for War Within.

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 9-11p EST
Wednesday 9-11p EST
Thursday 9-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hi I’m Embearished from Unyielding on Lightbringer and our team sounds like it may be a good fit for you. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11 CST. If that time works for you, I would love to speak more with you about it! We’re currently recruiting healers and ranged dps for our raid team. Please message me on discord as Ishythesquishy!

Hi there! I am Selenitic with Reloaded on Stormrage. We are currently looking for a Holy Pally for AOTC/M+, and going into Mythic raid casually. We are only looking to push ourselves until we aren’t having fun anymore, as we enjoy the game and don’t want to see it as a 2nd job. We went 4/9M ATDH in S3, and multiple players obtained 3k IO last season. We currently raid 8-11pm CST (9-12est) on Sun/Mon. If you are interested, I would love to chat! You can reach me here, discord: Selenitic, or bnet: QQQ#1679

Unfortunately, I now play a Disc Priest. If you still want to chat, let me know.

Hello Korosis! I welcome you back to the game!

I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan. We are a mythic+ and Aotc focused guild comprised of veteran wow players. Our raid days are slightly outside your preferred times, but hopefully they would still work for you! We raid on Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST. We also have several players running various mythic keys on a daily basis!

We are not your typical big numbers guild where people get lost in the mix. We are a casual friendly guild that likes to have fun together while pushing content. We understand that people have commitments outside of the game so real life will always take priority.

We are always on the look out for more players that want to have fun and make new friends. We want people who are willing to help each other and be active outside of just the raid. My officers and I have played together for several years and so have several of our members. We are 100% drama free and aim to keep it that way!

I would love to talk to you more so if this sounds like what you are looking for, please reach out to me through Bnet or Discord.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968