Veteran player looking for fresh start

Veteran player looking to re-roll with a fun group of people. Currently 8/8 H 2/8 M in Uldir. Willing to play either faction. Looking for a fun group of people who enjoy playing the game. Willing to play any class/roll needed to help fill out a raid roster.

Will play any server, most likely start a new toon from scratch, with ambitions of raiding in 8.1.

Hey there. Depending on availability, we may have a team for you. Please read the following and PM me on Discord if you are interested in talking more!

HI Infamouslock
I added you on my friends list. Get in touch with me ingame. Dungeon Crawl is the guild. We are 8/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic.
Add my battle tag
Mandalin#1731

Hi Infamouslock!

Have you ever healed before? Would love a Pally or Shammy healer, if you would like one of those classes, we need a solid one for our Raid Team! Though if you wanted to DPS you are welcome to do that as well.

Have a bunch of fun guys, lots of laughs, and chill atmosphere. Please check out our info and let me know if interested, Thanks! Ark

Hey There!

Eclipse (8/8H) on Earthen Ring is recruiting to expand our roster for 8.1. We are a friendly group of people that enjoy progressing while having a good time. We raid Thursday and Sunday 8:30-11:30pm EST. Feel free to contact me or anyone else in the guild if you have any questions or would like to join.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ casual community that is Alliance on the Proudmoore server. Most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. We do not require 100% raid attendance because of this. :slight_smile: We encourage our members to play whatever class/role they enjoy the most so whatever you wanted to re-roll as would work!

You can find more info at:

Sargeras[H] 4/8M REWIND

Horde guild!

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 4/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run

Saturday or Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

is Recruiting ! Brand new Guild looking to build a Core Raid team and a Core RPvP teams ! Looking for Chill fun players! Whisper for more info!

Hey man, in the same boat as you. Looking for a fresh start as well. Any interest in leveling together? Add me on BNet if so - Culley#11411

Hey Infamouslock! Feel free to add me if you’re interested. We are looking to fill several slots, so you could play what you enjoy. :slight_smile:

[A] <Avalon> - Arathor/Drenden Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST OR Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm EST Uldir: 8/8N 5/8H 1/8M Looking for: 1-2 healers, and several DPS Raid lead position is available Meetings: First Wednesday of every month at 9pm EST Environment: Friendly and helpful! If you are looking for a guild with a flexible environment but serious about the game, this is the place for you! We are understanding when people have real life obligations and cannot make it to raid, you won’t be kicked because you miss one night. However, we are very focused on progression. Raiders are required to be in Discord so they can listen to instructions (mic is not required). We are currently running heroic on Friday nights and mythic on Saturday nights. We also are pushing +10 and up mythic keys. Our guild is home to some of the top 10 players on raider IO for our realm. New and returning players are welcome, we are available to help players gear or learn dungeon mechanics. If you want like to be apart of our home or have any other questions, please feel free to message me on bnet! jenfinite#1935 Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon!

Still Standing was created (freshly formed made on 11/23/18) under the idea of three friends all wanting to raid together and do things in the same guild and server. We three moved from Sargeras and Aerie Peak to Emerald Dream feeling it would be a good fit of a server for us as we could play both Alliance and Horde if we wished, staying mainly Alliance, but we found a problem. We were having a very hard time finding a guild that raided at our times, or they didn’t have any recruitment information on like Wowprogress. After about a week or so of looking the three of us decided to try and make our own guild in hope of all being able to raid and play together while also finding more friends and making a community.

Raid Times!
Tuesday/Wednesday (progression):
9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)
Saturday (Optional Farm/Alt nights)
9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)

Questions? Please contact:
GM/Raid Lead: KiwiTiger#11312
Co-GM/Healing Lead: Koios#1229
Co-GM/DPS Lead: Chopstx#1892

Hello! You guys look like the perfect fit for us!
We are a fresh guild looking for new people to fill out our roster.
We came from a guild on Stormrage and left due to lack of leadership.
We were 2/8m, I personally was 7/8H week 1 from purging it endlessly. So you can see our drive.

Just to give you some context here are some of our logs.(cant put web links so just look these up on warcraftlogs.)
Denzilana-US-Stormrage : Healing officer/GM
Galdoodle-Us-Stormrage: dps officer

This raid tier we may not be up to speed just because we are in the growing process. But ever raid tier after this I would be disappointed if we didn’t have cutting edge.

SERVER - HORDE- AREA52*
Raid times:7:30pm-11:00pmEST Teusday,Wednesday,and Thursday.

Hello!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:
<Estratovus> is an Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that runs in a more semi-hardcore/casual environment with a focus on obtaining AOTC every tier. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

• First Official Run: October 27, 2018 - Though we lack official progress in Uldir we are working on finalizing our raid team with the intent of hitting 8.1 raids for a solid AOTC clear.
• Uldir - Normal: 8/8
• Uldir - Heroic: 4/8 - First run November 24, 2018
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Closed

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock(H)

MELEE DPS: Closed

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!