Veteran Gul'danians - Anyone remember Sarzul from WOTLK?

He played a female human rogue that would always wreak havoc at the crossroads. I remember he wore Calamity’s grasp, and would always used his raven lord mount.

One day, on his real ID message, he said “bye guys” and I have never seen him on again since. A few weeks turned to months, to years. It used to say 5 years but now it just says “offline”. I have the IRL name attached to his real id, which I won’t post for obvious reasons, but does anyone remember this guy?

I think about him every now again, I really hope he didn’t actually off himself…

1 Like

I think you’re just looking too hard into it, tbh. When I left, I left for good(even though I came back in BFA), uninstalled everything. But yes, i remember him.

OMG I was just googling his name "Sarzul Gul’Dan to see if I could find anything! I used to ALWAYS be out there with him. He’s the only rogue that destoyed my DK back in WOTLK. He was a good friend, nice guy. I remember he used to play Papa Roach “Getting away with murder” through vent. Those were the good days man. I miss that guy.

I used to hang out with Sarzul and Madstabz outside Org gates on my undead mage (Samej). I have him also as a bnet friend and last I checked facebook he was alive, just very busy professionally now. Some people left WoW behind when IRL got real.