Vesper totem legendary one-shots?

They should load up stormkeeper before they even summon vesper.

Stormkeeper…vesper out of Los… echo+ag… move onto target… lightning bolt dead.

Do you need to farm all the conduits after we change covenants ?

You’ll keep whatever conduit level you had before switch but you will start back at 200ilvl for the conduits specific to the new covenant.

So like my feral druids conduits all maxed at 252 but Tuesday I’m going to start kyrian so I will have a couple kyrian specific conduits I will need to upgrade

1 Like

Kyrian is trash

Haha Vesper Condduit got buffed

1 Like

By an absolute stupid amount. Like nearly double efficacy.

Oh BTW it’s super fast an easy to grind renown this week in case any one was curious the best time to grind a new covenant

Yeah I think it actually is the double or 90%

I was torn for my resto between Kyrian or Venthyr with Chain as second leggo. Might go for Kyrian now

1 Like

https ://clips.twitch .tv/TenaciousAttractiveKeyboardImGlitch-61nl7Ls84uYftGlT

dewoverload literally 1 shotting 2 different targets w/ the same vesper go. its blrilliant.

Yes. A well played vesper will only go out if 2 charges have been spent and the 3rd one will proc the legendary.

What I was saying is if you have a teammate with ranged abilities, and you can shoot the totem while he’s loading up (like 2 sec window) you can stop it. It’s tough to do this, but possible.

Also, if I see a kyrian shaman, especially as melee cleave → zerg him down. He lacks necro’s passive tankiness and if he isn’t able to slink away and set up a 1 shot, he’s made of paper.

Side note - if you echo → stormkeeper it only uses 2 charges on the vesper (counts as 2 casts since the echo just eats your 2nd stormkeeper charge).

you can echo + AG + stormkeeper lightnign bolt.

it munches both SK charges but who cares.

and AG is off the GCD so its the same as Echo+stormkeeper.

yeah if you have teammate w/ range abilities you can shoot the totem, but its usually placed way out of line of sight of anyone, cuz those first 2 charges, (the echo+ag) dont matter. its just bring it back on target + lightning bolt for the big hit that the totem should be in los.

Ah - didn’t think about AG. Good call!

I don’t disagree with you that kyrian totem is busted for 1 shots. It is.

My thoughts are that it’s a bit clunky to play, and I doubt most people will be able to pull it off as well as you describe when getting their faces peeled off by ret/warr or necro dh.

1 Like

OMG

Soulbind Conduits (1)
  • Elysian Dirge (Potency Conduit) Vesper Totem is 60%100% more effective against the target nearest to it.
    Rank changes:
60% 64.5% 69% 73.5% 78% 82.5% 87% 91.5% 96% 100.5% 105% 109.5% 114% 118.5% 123%
100% 108% 116% 124% 132% 140% 148% 156% 164% 172% 180% 188% 196% 204% 212%

WUT?

1 Like

Check the clip I linked a few posts back. It’s literally enough to 100-0 two people in one GO

Makes me wanna switch to Kyrian lol

Probably buffed prior to plan to remove interaction between the conduit and the leggo.

So next patch build what you think. Go full dmg with totem + eqelibrium or totem + earth shield

I don’t think vesper is going to need any additional damage with max conduits. Dew was running kyrian+ EE byt he’s still at the 252 conduit not the 280… and it was 1 shotting reliably.

I think there’s a very strong argument for earthshield to help survive.

What’s AG ?

I just moved one of my shamans to Kyrian. I mainly play BG’s and it really does not seem as useful as Necro there . Plus I die really fast without the Necro shield , lol

Try earth shield legendary

That’s what I’m guessing (hoping)…

Vesper is already pretty nuts on live.

Removing the conduit interaction and balancing the legendary output w/o it and then buffing versper regular damage via a conduit buff would make sense.

Otherwise, I guess just run resto shaman w/dwayne + kyrian and be a healer who also brings insane one-shot burst damage + insane 1 minute passive sustain DPS.