Very Strange Pre-Patch bug

And I’m saying it doesn’t matter what you want, it matters what the majority wants.

The majority doesn’t want ICC on launch, and the majority does want a queue system for dungeons and heroics.

2 Likes

But wait i thought we wanted authentic wrath experience… lies all lies. Fluff and some more fluff

smart OP… here’s your cookie for the good title + bait

:cookie:

yes, you made me laugh…

We do. However, Blizzard said it WON’T be in at all on top of implementing countless other changes.

And im telling what you want doesnt matter!!!

Obviously BC ITS NOT COMING AT LAUNCH GET OVER IT!!!

Rdf wasnt at launch…

Then stop saying you want it at launch then

True. Neither was dual spec, not to mention the plethora of other changes.

I never said I did - I simply said that if people are saying that it came with Patch 3.3 and not at launch, we should have it at launch because we’re operating on 3.3.5

Ok then i want all content with that patch… no more phases no more milking me for content that would last 3 months. This expansion is rediculously easy. Lvling 4th and 5th alt is not my nor blizzards concern.

1 Like

Again, tools/features are different than content.

1 Like

Authentic as possible, but obviously some things may need to change. I don’t support RDF at launch, only when it’s needed - which is earlier than the final phase.

RDF not in at all is further away from authentic than it being in from the start.

2 Likes

Before you go on about spelling, maybe check your sentence structure

1 Like

Are you gonna be okay there champ?

1 Like

rdf at launch, pretty please. at least in the 1-70 zones. oh and un-nerf boosting and level gap. just reward bonus xp for rdf completion thats better than boosting xp. then friends, family, guildies can help ya if the RDF doesnt pop. you’ll get xp at least, though not as good as RDF xp

4 Likes

Yah for sure :wink:

I noticed this bug too…just keep posting every few days about it and we should get it early p1.

Looks like we went to a 2 for 1 Season 1 arena sale.

You also didn’t have the later-edition patch rule-set that being released with Classic vs original release. So, moot point.

If LFD ever comes to WOTLK classic itll be in a year when ICC releases. Not at launch.

launch is when its needed for 1-70 dungeons. cause everybody else, including all the tanks and melee dps (other than rogues) will roll dks and 1-70 will be hard core. no tanks for 1-60. no heals for 60-70