Very Extended Maintenance

Hopefully its to put in free character cloning.

4 Likes

Ctrl+c then Ctrl+v … doh …

4 Likes

Thank you for your response. I don’t think I care for a refund anymore

1 Like

So glad I cleared out every one of my characters characters mail box.

2 Likes

because when you copy a character on beta you are moving one character not several million

1 Like

seems like something that should have been done before today. so who dropped the ball on when this kind of splitting/cloning should have been done? obviously today wasnt the right answer.

Humans. That’s what they are. Sometimes humans make mistakes. Sometimes the mistakes are REALLY big. It happens. Is it inconvenient? yup. Is griping about it going to change anything? Nope.

Have a lovely day. Go play some Valheim. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Ahhh those where the days, weren’t they?

I have to Laugh at this, because everyone used mail as a storage. no one wanted to buy the last two bank bag slots and just kept everything in limbo in the mail.

9 Likes

Because no one has worked on the wow team for more than 3 years at blizz prolly LOL

4 Likes

It’s whatever I appreciate that you made the effort to keep us informed and Im sorry for the heat you’ll inevitably have to bear. At the same time I really… like WoW …and I think your player base is gonna be knocking on your doors like wtf is my BELF!

I think because they promised characters would be copied exactly as they were right before pre-patch, which would have been this morning at 7:00 am PDT.

it seems like you should have closed mailboxes and not just the AH huh

11 Likes

thanks for the update, we appreciate the feedback!!! instead of wondering

1 Like

poo on there mail

1 Like

Thanks for for the insight into this whole debacle.

1 Like

Its fine Blizzard is a small multi dollars indie company after all, nobody can be mad at them for this.

6 Likes

cant believe u

Ty for the update.

What i’m reading is it’s the sweaties fault. Stockpiling all these pvp tokens in the mail. THEY caused the delay.

3 Likes

I feel like both this reply and the Blue OP are correct. There does feel like a bit of over promise, under deliver here, and also a lot of “on paper, this is how it’ll work”… but not really any IRL testing.

The blue post is also correct in the sense that this wasn’t expected and they can only go as fast as the data / checks and balances will let them.

in the end it is what it is… but someone’s getting a slap on the wrists when this is all done. lol

Thanks for the update! It goes a long way in placing trust and being more patient.

1 Like