Ve'nari Quest Bugged

The Quest is “A Suitable Demise” Soulforged Core Destroyed

There’s supposed to be an icon that you click that launches the quest item into the soulforges and destroys them. This icon is not present for me and I’ve been looking for it all week but since tomorrow is the patch it doesn’t really matter I guess I won’t be able to complete this but I wanted to report this bug. I have nothing installed, for example no UI enhancements or anything, that would interfere with this and I have completed this in the past so i know exactly how this quest works. This time, there is no icon to complete the quest.

I would try fully resetting your UI to eliminate whatever display issues you may be having.

What patch? If you’re talking about patch 9.1 that’s not until June 29th

5 Likes

The only button that I have that pops up is one over in the quest pane, not one of the big ones you may have over above your button bar. (I use the standard UI, just for reference sake.)

If you don’t get that? You should be able to right-click the quest item in your bags.

If you can’t do either of those, definitely reset your UI as Jugend suggested.

7 Likes

You would need to file a bug report. More information would be required.

If it puts an item in your bags you could right-click the item rather than use an icon.

Not having UI enhancements doesn’t mean there might not be UI corruption. Resetting your UI is the best first step.

This week is June 22, not June 29. The patch is next week.

6 Likes

Thanks for providing some screenshots Leilleath :slight_smile: That’s what I would recommend checking as well.

7 Likes

I am logged in right now and that icon doesn’t exist and that item is not in my inventory. Also, I’m in the MAW and reset my UI, nothing shows up.

You don’t receive the core from the quest, you get it by killing specific NPCs. Once you loot the item the icon should appear next to the quest, similar to the picture Leilleath provided. Or you may activate them from your inventory. If I remember right, you can only have one at a time, so you must use the one in your inventory before another will drop.

This is from the quest text, I highlighted the part that indicates what you are supposed to do.

Description

Surviving in this miserable place has been difficult, but I must confess… sending a few Mawsworn to A Suitable Demise does bring me joy. The soulforgers in Zovaal’s Cauldron are among the cruelest minions the Jailer employs. I find satisfaction in disposing of their cores in the very forges which they maintain. This of course has the added benefit of temporarily slowing down their arms production, if you require more sober justification for your actions.

7 Likes

Ok that makes sense, thank you.

2 Likes