13 Likes

Scooby dodged a bullet.

24 Likes

I don’t like it.

That is all

6 Likes

It have managed to piss off everyone.

That deserves an award.

Ideally no one should talk about it so that it can die in obscurity.

12 Likes

Lucky enough to have not seen/watched it, they need to stop though lmao.

6 Likes

The one thing I learned from Scooby Doo is that if something evil is happening, it’s probably an old ummm “human” man trying to make money and blaming it on others.

3 Likes

WB did Scooby a favor by not letting him be used.

After all, what adult oriented cartoon needs a talking dog. :thinking:

2 Likes

I liked Brian in Family Guy, as I think FG is adult oriented.

3 Likes

I thought I was done suffering repeated crappy shows devouring my childhood (for a year at least). Halo then came Rings of Power. And just when I thought RoP was the absolute nadir a show could descend to, Velma heaved it’s torturous bulk into sight. I watched it. No, I didn’t pay, it was free…but I still want my money and braincells back.

3 Likes

They could have made a better show just adapting that ancient trollfic My Immortal.
Unironically.

1 Like

The best “adult oriented” Velma is from an old Robot Chicken skit from Adult Swim. Right amount of your childhood nostalgia mixed with your adult sensibilities.

1 Like

Any media made with the intent to spite its viewers is almost always automatic garbage.

11 Likes

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with World of Warcraft or Blizzard.

2 Likes

Taking beloved franchises and ruining them with sociopolitical agendas seems to be the trendy thing to do in the entertainment industry.

9 Likes

Even the rotten tomatoes paid critics couldn’t defend that dumpster fire of a show

3 Likes

The show makes no sense, cuz it has no audience at all

It makes fun of sexual assault victims with their metoo comments so clearly they dont want left wing people watching it

And they have black characters, so they don’t want the other guys to watch it either

Also they’re all highschoolers and apparently the full episode had nudity, so uh its technically illegal to show in Canada (but not the states, which is weird)

1 Like

I can forgive everything about the show except the underage nudity and sexualization of minors. It’s disgusting, even if it is cartoon characters.

Most if not all art boards ban NSFW content featuring minors.

The show actually shows teenage highschool girls fully naked in the shower. This has to violate some kind of guideline.

This is not Reddit. Go rage in one of their 500000 Velma posts.

2 Likes