Velfs got their black and white

Here you go, I do like his ideas.

Not to mention it feels like false advertisement if they don’t add any voidy options. The tentacles don’t count, because it was already there and not new.

3 Likes

Stop putting high elves and void elves together as if they are the same group, they are not.

Ehhh… I disagree, void elves as a race is breaking at the seams now.

2 Likes

Hello, I don’t think we’ve met. I maintain a void elf void options thread.

Currently I am working on a new OP I hope is easier to read.

Many of us do want void options, whether it’s those on the pro helf side or pro belf side.

The doors are open to us. I ask blizzard to let us walk through them.

8 Likes

Imagine being a sad forum police.

3 Likes

Did you join 30 minutes ago just to use an alt and be mean to people? :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Imagine thinking this makes any sense with what he said.

4 Likes

Oh, that one. I just happened to use that one for my thread. Small world. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Heyo. I’m Baridorielor Silvershadow. :slight_smile: :wave:

Indeed. :blush:

3 Likes

imagine trying to delute a race and upsetting void elf fans.

Oh wait, that happened.

1 Like

I’m against the alliance getting Blood Elves but if they are just gonna give them everything that makes a blood elf a blood elf then just forget it and give them High Elves. It’s an insult to beat around the bush like this. I doubt you could tell a void elf and a blood elf apart now.

2 Likes

We never asked for Sin’dorei it was always about the Alliance High Elf that has been fighting along side the Alliance, The Ds made the decision to create another race to try to replace the Alliance High elf. Thus we see the slow walk to what was asked for in the first place. There were other ways to just allow the Alliance High Elf to be playable for the alliance player, Hair styles, Hair Colors, Ear shapes, The Ds let there egos’ and wowdad mentality prolong this. Look we pretty much now Have Alliance High Elf accept for descent hair styles in the Alliance, and pretty much everyone that was against hasn’t quit wow because of it.

4 Likes

Blood Elves are high elves. They just got renamed children of the blood or some crap. nothing changed in them unlike the so called void elves.

3 Likes

I got an idea lets mana bomb their core town. Really get that Blood in Blood Elf pumping. Besides its only half a town anyway. No one will miss it.

/s

Yah yah we know, but now they are in the Alliance to. Think our Alliance High Elfs will look good also with all our Silver Covenant Gear and mounts.

4 Likes

Well at the end of the day they are the same race….

Personally, I don’t see the issue. Both Blood Elves and Void Elves are technically High Elves. The distinctions are largely cultural. (And you know, the void corruption.) Blood Elves already got the eye color changes to allow themselves to look like more traditional High Elves so I see no reason not to give Void Elves the same options. Especially since Alleria, the poster child for Void Elves, doesn’t show any outward signs of void corruption unless she’s voiding out.

There are High Elves that have been associated with the Alliance ever since Warcraft 2. I think it’s absolutely fine to give people who want to play as them the opportunity to do so. I don’t think that giving options to Void Elves takes anything away from Blood Elves or from any other race.

1 Like

The thing is, the blood elf were already questioning the existence of void elf but the common argument was that they were different enough. That’s what Ion said, if you wanted an elf with light colored hair and fair skin, the horde was there.

Where are we now?

1 Like

But that’s not what “Helfer’s” wanted. They wanted an elf with light colored hair and fair skin on the Alliance. High Elves were an Alliance race before they were a Horde one and even after Kael’Thas’ schism with the Blood Elves in Frozen Throne, there were High Elves that remained with the Alliance as they had done ever since Warcraft 2.

I suppose I don’t really understand why it’s so important that Horde High Elves and Alliance High Elves need to be visually distinct. Like I said, they’re both the same race and there are lore justifications for them on both factions. Even if the argument is strictly just about Void Elves, players should be able to make a character that resembles Alleria since she is the paragon of the race.

4 Likes

Alleria was purposefully brought back so that void elves made sense. Not the other way.

1 Like

And? I don’t understand how that’s relevant. She’s still a Void Elf and still shows no outward signs of void corruption outside of using her void powers. Shouldn’t players be allowed to have that option too?

2 Likes

good. now they can rp as a high elf till they’re back to being blue and purple in the face.

1 Like