Velfs got their black and white

Dude. To use the void the way alleria uses it requires a long time studying, to be infected by the void and to consume a void entity.

Or

To be remade into a void being yourself.

Not just any ninny can use it willy nilly you know.

1 Like

Or Paladins for that matter.

2 Likes

Errr… light and void does not mix well… in fact until alleria learned how to “turn off the void” contact with her husband was a pretty painful experience.

1 Like

Apolitical, they a-void voting.

1 Like

Major npcs don’t follow the same rules as player characters .

Anduin is a priest but wears plate armor .

Thrall is a shaman and wears plate armor .

If you look back on Varian when his sword was 1 sword he was arms and when it splits he is fury .

Also either right after Cata or MoP ( most likely MoP ) in Lore Ashenvale was reclaimed by the Alliance but in game it was still a major contested area .

3 Likes

They’re also HUGE.

1 Like

True because they are major npcs and are not subject to the same limitations or designs players have .

Alleria is a major npc so she does not fall under the same rules of how a player void elf operates.

As much as people would like it to be there are 2 rules to characters .
1: NPCs can wear what ever armor they want, they are not spec locked (can use any spell without changing specs) and game play rules don’t apply to them

2: Players have to wear the armor for their class, have to change specs to use certain spells and are limited to the rules of game play .

3 Likes

LOL poor attempt.

Good. They don’t like associating with Helf fans.

No it’s not. There are no political parties.

1 Like

No it is exactly that.

Feeling is mutual.

Literally the main difference between a high elf/void elf and a blood elf right now is which faction they favor. And even that line blurs(see Valeera)

There’s a huge difference between a human growing up in Elwynn Forest or Redridge and a Velf claiming they’re a Helf. :woman_facepalming:t4:

Literally isn’t. Or do you want to show me where Helfs and Belfs are infused down to their DNA with Void? Yeah. Didn’t think so.

Helfs left because they didn’t want to drain magic or be near fel. That changed the ones left into Belfs. That’s not political. :roll_eyes:

You’re done. You have no solid argument. Goodbye.

4 Likes

Just goes to show.

Whine like a baby loud enough, you get what you want and you can get mad at others whining.

8 Likes

Sad but true.

4 Likes

Where have you been? We asked for that in BFA.

Not going to say this about all void elves because I am part of the keep them void camp but can we rename the helfers that have velfs and want to remove all semblance of void from them to Bevmo Elves .

I mean Bevmo does have a large wine selection .

3 Likes

The new hair colors look good with the void elf tentacle options. Surprised that the blonde looks so good with the purple! The red/orange makes for some interesting combinations. Surprised how good the hair colors look with the void elf hair styles. Wish they can import some of those onto the blood elves!

2 Likes

Yeah. Exactly that. The main developers were a bunch of Horde players. They made that apparent at every blizzcon. Lots of them are still there.

They got Nightborne too. Everybody wanted Nightborne.

2 Likes

It feels very complete now. The Void Elves in General.

1 Like

We’ll see. At this point they’re probably the most contentious and divisive race on the roster at the moment.

At least I can’t really imagine them doing much if anything MOAR with them (and I’m shocked they did so much as it is), but some people won’t be satisfied until -

⠀⠀⠀⠀a) The “Void” part of the Void Elves gets equal attention to retain their “true” identity,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀or

⠀⠀⠀⠀b) They dump all pretense and just rebrand them High Elves and be done with it.

Even after all the work they've put in, substantial numbers won't be satisfied.
2 Likes

Who’s mad now? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

hey im satisfied for now i got my black hair im good for along while

1 Like