Vek'nilash Alliance Reconnections

I am still around and would love to get back with some of the old PA folks.

2 Likes

Name: Kymberlee Night elf Warrior
Guild: i honestly dont remember lol
im looking for my old friend Quie, a night elf druid

Name: Balronnic
Class: Paladin - dwarf
Guild: Not actually sure I remember. I think I was in Decerto with Evenflow but I dont remember.

Name: Hellspwn
Class: Deathknight
Race: Gnome

Name: Xango
Class: Night Elf
Race: Rogue

Guild - Templar Fidelis

Played with Cenna, Lunaya, Skillsboy, Latiger, Adorail, Amrok, Zarhea, Shryken, Skydancer, Schopper and many others…

would love to meet up with you guys again.

1 Like

Hey Treibh! Glad to hear it. Are you playing in Classic? Any of the others from back in the day still around or planning to come back?

Sup! I remember your name. Atenas here. I don’t think I’ll be playing classic, vanilla wow was great, when it was 2005. I still play WoW though, and Atenas is now a handsome BE named Alastair. HMU anytime!

EDIT for the non-reply: I was Atenas, human ret paladin 4ever. Still a ret paladin. I was in PA for the longest time, then I don’t remember what the name of the guild was after that. Moved out of Vek at the end of WotLK. Did a lot of BGs and world pvp back in the day… Anyways, I’m still around, just putting my name out there if anyone’s looking. I have an alliance alt in Vek named Alasthor, he’s in YAWA atm.

1 Like

Name: Amage
Race: Human
Class: Mage

Wow, i didnt actually expect to find names i recognized on here. Hey Heyasuki, hey Laine, hey Treibh. I probably wont be playing classic much, if at all, but its still fun to see some old names around here.

1 Like

name : osolot
class : priest
race : human

name : toloso
class : druid
race : night elf

remember many great nights and guildmates , some names are familiar on this post but i am sure there are many more that I am not remembering. Great times

Name: Killawombat
Class: Rogue
Race: Night Elf

Waddup dawgs, Im back

Name: Garen
Class: Warlock
Guild: Legends

1 Like

Oh snap Rhore…all this time and I didn’t even know you came from Vek! Kriya and I were on Vek from vanilla through panda-land :slight_smile: :grinning:

1 Like

Name: Bearskin
Class: Warrior

Name: Constitution
Class: Shaman
Race: Draenei

Guild - Templar Fidelis, The Path of Honor

Guys, help, it’s me Bear. There’s a Gnome and a Tauren going at each other, and they both have explosives. Neither one of them is backing down! Quick, I need your assistance diffusing the situation. Shon, Avi, Lonas, Dar, Cel.

If you can hear this message, then meet me on Classic PvE server Pagle / PvP server Herod (if you’re into that). Oh god, it’s getting worse by the second!

1 Like

Ethereal is planning on rolling on Atiesh, as a horde guild. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Name: Lunula
Class: Druid
Race: Night Elf

Guilds: The Path of Honor, Enigma, Ethereal

Hi everybody! Longtime member and present GM of Ethereal (relocated to Whisperwind) here! As Cope mentioned we are rolling on Atiesh, horde side this time around. Would love to see some friends there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yo, Xango! This is Shryken. a few friends and I have decided on Whitemane Horde. I’m rollin hunter again :smiley: Thanks for this list of names, I had forgotten all but a few, but its all comin back now…

Name: Katalia
Class: Warrior

Guild: Ethereal

It’s been a while! Like Cope and Lu said, a bunch of Ethereal folks are rolling horde on Atiesh. Any former guildies/friends are welcome to join us! It’d be great to catch up.

1 Like

Name: Bos
Class: Pally
Race: Dwarf
Guild: Decerto

Decerto Dorfs 4 Life! I think Zylos is playing on Pagle. I might make a go of it too.

4 Likes

I think our group is gone forever…

omg you came! If you want to hang in general add me Heyasuki#1853

Name: Ma(n)gina
Class: Hunter
Race: Female Dwarf
Guild: Ascension

I’m sure there’s some horde Rogues that remember hunting me down lol

Also hey Laine! I had totally forgot about you but I remember now. I use to have Correa on facebook for a long time but I think he’s since deleted it.