Vault looks to be messed up

+1 - my “first” vault item says 210, 2nd says 220, i should have a 223 + 220. Thanks!

My vault was also messed up this week, i should have gotten an ilvl220 piece of gear for my first M+ slot but instead got an ilvl 210, while my second option was a 213 piece of gear

Shamox - Aggramar

Same problem. My loot reward doesn’t even begin to match what the should be for my keys; I got a 207 for my first, then a 213, then a 200 I think.

I can confirm, did a 15 last week and should have a 226 in my first slot and its showing 216 across all 3. Really upsetting as its my Phial showing at 216 instead of 226. Put in a ticket already. Would love to see this resolved.

+1

i completed 10 +15’s last week and my dungeon vault rewards are 203/213/213 ilvl

Looks like Community also posted about this in General Discussion:

and on Twitter:

6 Likes

Please put this as an issue thats being tracked if you can as right now the 9.1 tracking is showing things running smooth, which we all know isnt true.

I can’t even see the vault

Looks like we are disabling the Great Vault to help address the issue. A tweet should be going out shortly from @BlizzardCS.

2 Likes

What if I already looted the vault? Am I SOL on getting my loot fixed??

I don’t think they’ll have any answers until they get the issue itself fixed. Once that happens, I’m sure they’ll update us with what is what. Vrak is not a GM, or a Dev. He’s here to help keep us hoodlums in line and offer what advice and insight he can, so our SFAs kind of find out when the rest of us do. We just need to be patient until information has been updated.

2 Likes

I imagine you may need to submit a ticket, Bnore, and have our staff take a look to see what can be done. We probably won’t know much until the overall issue with the vault has been resolved though.

2 Likes

Ok thanks for both of your help. I submitted a ticket earlier. But just wanted to check here if that was going to be a futile effort. XD

Thanks again for the info! :slight_smile:

1 Like

when is this Great vault going to be fixed i want to get my weekly rewards seems every time we have a patch something else breaks just bring the servers down fix the issue bring them back up

Really? Do you think it makes sense to bring the game down completely, preventing everyone from playing while they address a handful of issues that only effect a portion of the playerbase?

1 Like

actually yes fact the Brought the servers up on hour early and not everything was in place means they needed more maintenance which im totally fine with

Mkay. You should go make that suggestion over in General Discussion, where the people that could make that decision might see it. This isn’t the place for suggestions.

2 Likes

I don’t understand the logic here. If a portion of the player base is affected, it wouldn’t make much sense to bring everything down as it would inconvenience a lot more people than this issue affects.

If it was an issue that was affecting everyone equally, then I could see bringing the servers down for further maintenance.

2 Likes

it affects anyone who raids PVPs or dose mythic + witch is a good Portion of the player base

Unless you had access to the internal data, you have no clue just what percentage of the player base is affected. As it stands, Blizzard isn’t bringing down the servers, which means the percentage of players affected is less than the players who aren’t affected.

In any application where users are served, the best thing to do would see a percentage of users who are affected. If that is the majority of the users, then bringing down the servers would be a good idea. Otherwise, resolving the issue and issuing a hotfix & restart would be the better option.

4 Likes