Varians soul not obliterated? New thing in sw?

Not my video but some just posted this on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/iu6q4d/it_already_was_there/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&utm_term=link

It shows a ghost wolf and a crying woman in the sw throne room when you activate spectral sight as a dh.

Thoughts?

1 Like

There’s a twitter post that explains this is leftover code from Legion, and for some reason only this single demon hunter can see this content. It’s pretty funny.

3 Likes

Oh crazy my bad

Nah it’s all good. Check out this thread though. They had a GM investigate what’s going on, they were so perplexed.

Very interesting. It does show that at one time they were entertaining the idea that varians soul had survived the fel!

I like that.

Varian was considered a Champion of Goldrinn, The Wolf Ancient in the Stormrage novel.

So him appearing as a Wolf is nice.

4 Likes

Could he be in Heaven, The Maw of Hell, or the other 4 covenants? :thinking:

Well per the timeline of “death being broken”… Shouldn’t be be in the maw technically?

Hello guys, I’m the DH who can see “spirits” and still don’t know why I’m seeing Tiffin Wrynn.

3 Likes

That’s legit your vid?

Does my heart good.

Ah, man…popped my bubble.

Some souls can be saved from the maw like
Spoilers:

Vol’jin

Whoes the women anyone know? wow.

Yes, it’s legit. I was streaming it on WoW Secrets Discord.

Well I assume tiffin is there as part of it and as someone pointed out it’s a fragmented old quest that was never added.

1 Like

But what doesn’t make any sense is: Why only me can see? Why now?

1 Like

Have other demon hunters tried this? I’m in queue right now or id look myself.

I absolutely would not be surprised Varian return as a Wild God.

1 Like

A lot of DH tried to see and no ones can see that, just me!

1 Like