Vanilla m+

You seem really argumentive for no reason and I will not engage with you.

Not the vanilla version though. It was remade for dragon flight iirc.

The monkey’s paw has granted your wish, but it’s only in Classic Hardmode servers.

1 Like

Haha, no way will I play hardcore haha :sweat_smile:

Our future…

“I would like to welcome my new students to Cal State Northridge and to my class, with a little hard work and 8 months of focus and studying, all of you will have a basic understanding of Mythic Blackfathom Deeps, now before we begin, do you all have a scientific calculator? I recommend the Casio FX-300ESPLUS2…”

Casio FX900ms or bust. The 300 series is trash imo.

I don’t care if the level I’m doing is 22 or 30. I don’t care if everyone is running around in max gear. But what I know is that mythic raiders will complain like nobody’s business if M+20 which gives away their gear ilvl is much easier than their game mode which is the holy grail of WoW and the peak gameplay experience.

1 Like

Oh yeah Coldara M+ , make it happen :sunglasses: :smiling_imp:

There MUST be at least one mmorpg out there, that just scales every raid and dungeon to whatever level the game is at now.

I wonder why they didn’t just do that. Perhaps make things a little easier, 2 levels below max, so Castle Nathria, Black Temple, Deadmines and everything else non-DF would be at 68.

They can just add a mythic difficulty with updated mechanic and the other difficulties be unchanged

You really never read, do you?

Nobody cares whether M+ drops raid-level loot or not. What people care about is the combination that (a) one has a weekly lockout, the other does not, and (b) the raid is tuned on the assumption that everyone is spamming the hell out of M+, which makes it mandatory.

That’s one of the reasons I like healing. I feel like I don’t have to know the mechanics as much as the DPS and tank, and what I do need to know, I can figure out on the fly.

Ima lay out a hot take right now I hate that megadungeons are made into m+ every xpac I want a megadungeon to give me that massive vanilla dungeon experience of exploration combat and immersion but every xpac they cut the dungeon in half and make it m+ idk if this is an unpopular opinion but thats how I feel

1 Like

I feel exactly the same way. When Tazavesh came out, I ran it one time just to see it, and didn’t go back until they split it into 2 mythic dungeons. I just don’t have an appetite for play sessions lasting longer than an hour.

No, those dungeons are too dated. I think that Cata-Mop is about as far back as they can realistically go both aesthetically and mechanically. Vanilla-TBC dungeons are legit like auto attackers that’ll sometimes put a nasty 5-10 second debuff on you and that’s it. Or spam knockdown.

We … have a Vanilla dungeon in the current rotation …

This fellow was my favorite vanilla wow encounter. :dracthyr_love_animated: Yeppers.

1 Like

Him calling df uldaman a vanilla dungeon made me laugh and your response killed me ahahaha

2 Likes

Because people don’t want to play. They want to log in, log out, and get rewards. The desire to have everything done “faster faster faster respect my time” literally means “I don’t want to be here, you’re slowing me down”. Why people are still playing a game they don’t even want to play is the real question.

But also let them scale but with no timer.