Vanilla Eonar PVP Horde pwns

Kind of a crap shoot...but reminiscing with Legion coming out. anyone know who all the horde players were on that epic vanilla BG team before BGs crossed servers? Used to have an UD rogue always pwn my !@# back when I was ally...him and his gd Tauren warrior bud...
I remember fighting Odessa (UD Warlock) and Tiamet (UD Warr?) a lot, there was also a legit Tauren druid that was part of the WSG "A" Team, but that's going wayyyy back.
WSG A Team

Nehalennia - UD Rogue
Firekeeper - Tauren Druid (Feral)
Poj - Tauren Hunter

I was B team so not very much love for me but those were good times
1 Like
The 'A Team' changed over time. The 1st 'A Team' aka 'Hardcawks' was the most successful BG group and consisted of many players. We generally got along very well and minimal drama. Some of our members were are:

Torok - Orc Warrior
Damyre - UD Mage
Tiamet - UD Warrior
Kokowi - Cow Shammie (flag carier/windfury cow)
Reflex - Orc Rogue
Fenrin - Cow shammie
Cruxx - Troll priest
Azuirth - Troll Rogue
Rin - UD lock
Orochi - UD priest (spriest mostly)

Lots more but my hand hurts so I'll stop typing.
It's good to see all of these vanilla players coming back for legion.
ahh the good ol days
*Random appearance*

I also loved those days...
F that Druid! Hi Tiamet!
Woah, Ysho is around? I still have somewhere a screenshot of getting a Knight-Champion HK from you in Crossroads.. when my priest was like lvl47 (my shaman didn't exist) O.o
Yup, some of us are playing again on Arygos, some never stopped. Was gone for over 5 years personally. Got sucked back in, actually saw Tiamet in Skyhold a few days ago. Got tickled.
The 'A Team' changed over time. The 1st 'A Team' aka 'Hardcawks' was the most successful BG group and consisted of many players. We generally got along very well and minimal drama. Some of our members were are:

Torok - Orc Warrior
Damyre - UD Mage
Tiamet - UD Warrior
Kokowi - Cow Shammie (flag carier/windfury cow)
THE DINNER CAR ON THE WEAKSAUCE EXPRESS CHOO CHOO MFER- Orc Rogue
Fenrin - Cow shammie
Cruxx - Troll priest
Azuirth - Troll Rogue
Rin - UD lock
Orochi - UD priest (spriest mostly)

Lots more but my hand hurts so I'll stop typing.

fixed your inaccurate memory
inb4 plebes get all hurr durr vanilla pvp was weak and here's why
Sixxes, Jezzar, Teleri, Poj, Odessa, Grimanthos, and myself (Otter) was the group I ran with. Feel kinda bad for not being able to remember the last 3. Those were the day man.
I played with sixxes a few times when we were both in insomniacs played an undead mage named Others never did anything really special though.
Wow, the names on this thread bring back a lot of memories. It has been a long time.
I even saw Sardax and Ysho in Valhalla. Poor Sardax was trying not to get squashed from all the tauren hooves.

<3
I used to sub in and heal on the A and B teams every now and then.
Almost 22k HKs on this character. All from Vanilla WoW and BC.
09/23/2016 07:44 AMPosted by Lontra
Sixxes, Jezzar, Teleri, Poj, Odessa, Grimanthos, and myself (Otter) was the group I ran with. Feel kinda bad for not being able to remember the last 3. Those were the day man.

hi otter
09/23/2016 07:44 AMPosted by Lontra

Too bad I was pointed to this late. It's Sixes, Otter, not Sixxes. Amusing. There were a lot of good times back then, and yes you forgot quite a few that ran with us. Corrosio, Gravesbone, Damos, Grognog, Dracene, Varm, Cerberusx, Karlis (the old speedbump), Marisha, Xyth, Ancientugly, Azaz, Pit, Rallos...and I could go on and on. Ah well, good times.
Otter also got Grymanthious wrong. And who are you calling old, Sixes? You try slowing them down on the way from the BS to the LM and see how young you look.

Looks like you covered most of the Rogue Engineers. The rocket boots, mind control, grenades, fire and frost reflectors all proved quite effective in the bgs.
Seeing Nelf hunters getting frozen in their own traps in the WSG flag room was priceless.

And what ever happened to Torok and Makali? Haven't seen them in ages. Or Cerb, though that might be a blessing.

I still have a old notepad with a few invite lists on it. Can't read most of them, but here's a few: Damos, Vixus, Firefingers, Undersack, Sledgehammer, Agnor, Zyzyx, Holylex, Bladez, Klawz, Stomppy, Zulin, Links, Killerbeast, Shards, Notrattrap, Ezkill, Eek, Rusenes, Sethekh, Dwarfkiller, Elfkiller, Kuruk, Raist, Imsougly,Verethy, CaptnPlanet, Oddin, Mat, Lootars, Scars, Lowtax, Nitzu, Moosmash, Knines(all 57), and Nehalennia

I also have noted for Scars to bring condiments to the party, and Lowtax the 80s music.