Vanilla Eonar PVP Horde pwns

You also forgot Plinko, he was definitely on the team.

(Hi everybody!)
2 Likes
That was another note:

Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Season both sides of the Plinko with salt and pepper, and place him skin side down in the pan. Cook, turning once, until firm to the touch, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer the Plinko to a plate.
Miss those days, was a blast!!!

Was a crappy rogue named "Zurg" back then. Ran with Koko and others.

Hope all are doing well!

As well the first toon, "Oxin" died on that warrior so many damn times...
09/03/2016 09:26 PMPosted by Tiamet
The 'A Team' changed over time. The 1st 'A Team' aka 'Hardcawks' was the most successful BG group and consisted of many players. We generally got along very well and minimal drama. Some of our members were are:

Torok - Orc Warrior
Damyre - UD Mage
Tiamet - UD Warrior
Kokowi - Cow Shammie (flag carier/windfury cow)
Reflex - Orc Rogue
Fenrin - Cow shammie
Cruxx - Troll priest
Azuirth - Troll Rogue
Rin - UD lock
Orochi - UD priest (spriest mostly)

Lots more but my hand hurts so I'll stop typing.

Yes, you (specifically) ganked me numerous times, but back then I was playing on my human mage (Alesia). I think I was always top of the list for most deaths/Ice block always on timer when you came around.

Of course, Ally had nothing back then for teams but we still tried so hard to end up losing against you guys...(forgot I posted this thread one drunk night lawl)

Usually went in there late night with:

Klamante (Human Pally)
Thaddigitaldj aka Thadd (Human Rogue)
Stow (Human Warrior)
Lirell (NE Druid)
Riftwalker (Human Mage)
Bocephus (Human Pally)

and we were always short heals >.<
09/16/2016 06:18 AMPosted by Ysho
Yup, some of us are playing again on Arygos, some never stopped. Was gone for over 5 years personally. Got sucked back in, actually saw Tiamet in Skyhold a few days ago. Got tickled.

My buddy and I were reminiscing about the old days and what the hell happened to Holy Carnage/Evil Empire...

I still remember that late night you guys were trying to run MC and needed a lock and you approached me...I was probably the only one on, but my gear sucked and I was like no-can-do cuz I felt so inferior.
12/26/2016 01:13 PMPosted by Mattox
09/23/2016 07:44 AMPosted by Lontra
Sixxes, Jezzar, Teleri, Poj, Odessa, Grimanthos, and myself (Otter) was the group I ran with. Feel kinda bad for not being able to remember the last 3. Those were the day man.

Too bad I was pointed to this late. It's Sixes, Otter, not Sixxes. Amusing. There were a lot of good times back then, and yes you forgot quite a few that ran with us. Corrosio, Gravesbone, Damos, Grognog, Dracene, Varm, Cerberusx, Karlis (the old speedbump), Marisha, Xyth, Ancientugly, Azaz, Pit, Rallos...and I could go on and on. Ah well, good times.

Sixes Undead Rogue, Ya?
the current horde in pvp is a brain dead shell who thinks the objectives don't matter and kills win the bg it makes me miss pre cata horde so bad and some days regret not faction swapping with my old pvp buddies because the faction imbalance is pure misery if you are a hordie
I know this is an old thread but I remember me and Ysho going at it in AV several times, his TF+t2 and pocket healers vs my HoR+Tier 1/2+pocket healers. Also, fishing alongside ali in AB. Fun times, also remember that shaman Legendaries getting owned by me 1v1 infront of org and not getting me below 99% hp(arms warrior w/HoR and NR vs Enhans shammy w/HoR and was HWL.)
1 Like
Cute
>.>
Found this thread after doing a bit of reminiscing myself, used to raid with you Rainha (Alesia)... Went by Zedd on a human mage at the time. Anyway, seeing some of these names listed brought back a lot of memories. Doubt anyone remembers me though, jumped ship to Arygos with the free server transfer they had when they opened it up as I was no longer raiding at that time, either way it's good to see a lot of the old vanilla groups are still playing. Wish you all the best.
1 Like
Supaloompa - muteki - troll rogue
Reminiscing lol

AB was life.

Usually ran ab w/

Orochi(undead priest)
Rin(undead lock)
Juicy(orc hunter THE LEGEND)
Cerberusx(troll hunter)
Damyre(undead lock)
Torok(orc warrior)
Keres(troll shaman)
Reflex(orc rogue)
Nitzu(undead rogue)
Tiamet(undead warrior)
Tygore(Tauren shaman)

Dug hard for those names. If I missed you, it wasnā€™t on purpose.
1 Like

This definitely brings back alot of memories.
Hi Tiamet!
Havent played WoW in many many years but used to play on Eonar as a holy priest and raided with Tiamet, Cruxx, Shards, Tomothy, Healsjoo, Matt, Rin, Torok, Spelless, Fenrin, Eek, Torokā€¦ and many more, just going by memory and itā€™s been a good decade or more. Dont even remember our old guild name itā€™s been so long.
Muteki and Dark Carnival were the top progression guilds back then.
Remember doing a guild AB and the endless steal mates in AV were we would summon bosses and just slaughter each other in the middle for hours on end.
Good old days!
Looking forward to classic coming back.

A handful of us from alliance are planning on doing a lot of classic. Revinance, Galeforce and myself(Bottlegnomes) have talked about it. Should be fun to see some of the old familiar faces on the other side.

Donā€™t forget me: the ā€œWorld First/Server Firstā€ Solo City Attacker! First in a one-man guild to acquire the City Attacker guild achievement. I hope this has helped glorify Eonar and all Eevees.

I remember Rainha and a few of the others. I used to go by Angelwing until TBC When I transferred off to Veknilash and came back as Ridokou.

1 Like

@Ggkthx - Tygore was a druid you silly orc.

Tia, I ran into you in Corlain while dual-boxing my shamans. I REALLY expected to get an axe lodged into my skull(s) and thus watched you with one eye from afar, very afar. Probably just the PTSD from AB.

I guess your murder hand was tired that day as I quested unmolested until Drustvar was cleared.

Hey Zedd! I remember! Been a long time! I donā€™t even hop on these forums often, and just saw this thread had more action when I went to the classic connection thread. :hugs: Hope all is well!

I came back to play the WoW Classic version and saw this thread, thanks for the throwback of all those names!

1 Like

Hey, Tiaā€¦Torok here. Any of you guys playing Classic? Havenā€™t touched this game for like ever, but been playing with a couple friends from work for Classic. Hit me up some time, been so long!

1 Like