Valor VS Conquest

Uncapped valor but not conquest?

Honestly, you are so bad at balancing your multiple components.

5 Likes

Trust me You actually want conq capped

2 Likes

i made a new shaman for season 4 and i’m stuck without tier because of the conquest cap, it feels bad not having tier

2 Likes

Valorquest sounds like a cool game though

2 Likes

neither should be uncapped atm. uncapping just M+ just makes it stronger than PVP gear, hell even raid gear for a good month if not more.

the cap should’ve been increased weekly and just increase honour/conq/valor gains imo

4 Likes

They don’t care about PvP balance and PvE is dying because no one wants to Raid or do M+ especially in SL. That’s why they are trying to get ppl to play with uncapped Valor.

They need to bring back Valor vendors though.

1 Like

Never even thought of this. Very true.

Clearly Blizzard did not either, unfortunately they are the ones getting PAID TO THINK OF IT THOUGH!!!

Yeah, I usually PvP over PvE but I’ve been doing a ton of keys but only dipped into like 1-2hrs of PvP that I stopped when I capped.

M+ is just the more worth thing to do if you want to gear up.

Actually it’s a silly Time-gating metric that is long outdated for PvP. This is why back in WoD was so great cause you got geared in like 2 weeks cause of Ashran.

Furthermore there are 304 item level Boes and Fated Raid gear is crazy all while Valor is uncapped. PvE players can be sitting at all 300+ gear right now. Meanwhile PvP players are fighting for crumbs.

4 Likes

I always see this, but then 99% of CE/hero PVE players I see that even do PVP are like -W/L at 1600 in 2v2.

Don’t think it really matters.

2 Likes

It does matter because PvP and PvE should have synonymous gearing paths. One or the other shouldn’t be getting BiS geared way faster than the other. Which right now obviously is the case.

Furthermore this tactic drives Token sales for PvP players to buy Fated 304+ item level gear. Further driving boost etc…etc…

I’d also like to point out the difference in scaling of gear. The difference between 260 to 280 gear isn’t as significant as 280 to 300. Gear scaling accelerates the higher item level which is why we always have a squish. So 300+ gear is massively higher power.

3 Likes

This is why you’re not The People’s Champ anymore

yeah even last season when it obviously mattered a ton in the first few weeks that raiders had tier months before we did, no real effect on the season

the last time raid gear was actually mandatory i think is still bfa s4 trinkets xd

1 Like

The Abomb can’t be undone and remains fighting The Good Fight as The People’s Champ in every game. It’s multiversal.

Hey I’m at 1600 in 2s :frowning:

1 Like

I am too, but it’s because there’s 0 people in LFG and Jim’s on vacation. Lol You’ll get higher–but Randommage with 3400 IO from a world 17th CE guild isn’t going to put in time to learn how to play arena, so he stops climbing when he can no longer beat teams doing his DPS rotation.

Which is why, as Murphy said, them having full tier a month before we did doesn’t matter because 95% of them don’t arena anyway, and an even smaller number of that 5% are even decent at it. Then you have madmen like that WW from Limit who does world 1st raiding, hero M+, and AWC. Lol

1 Like

I was actually thinking bout doing M+ cuz Everytime I do arena I start getting really irritated.

You fighting the good fight in hello Kitty island adventure?

Another interesting take from the people’s shield.

1st thread in a very long time I am on team snuggle.

Roast him biebz. Destroy that loser