Valarjar Champion's Greatsword Nerfed: Refund Us

BlizZard rug pulls are initiating at record pace lately.

Even I can not keep up LMAO.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

6 Likes

Still an issue. Bump

5 Likes

I can confirm that this is still an issue. I seem to recall the sword being much larger, when I purchased it on the Trading Post. I would not have bought it in its current state.

5 Likes

Why this hasnt been fixed? please blizz

8 Likes

WoW community do not give up.

We must persist and ask for compensation or a reversion of this change.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

6 Likes

What sword?.. sorry i …i had to… no? ok

but it may have been a unintended change? but i do agree the size uh… seems small now… for the Race of which is intended to wield such a thing!

4 Likes

Still bumping while I have gametime.

Yeah, just unsubed, but whatever

5 Likes

I checked just now in game to see if they had fixed this. It appears they have not.

8 Likes

Honestly if they are going to retroactively change things after we purchase them with the limited amount of currency available to us we absolutely should get an option to refund it, if they change something after I buy it then it’s no longer the product I originally purchased.

9 Likes

Opened a ticket over this issue and this was the response:

"Thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment, This is Game Master Akotomemik.

I would like to start by apologizing for the multiple contacts, and for any inconvenience or setbacks that this may have caused.

I totally understand your feelings, and where you’re coming from, yet in order do have this communicated through the correct channels, I would highly encourage that you submit your feedback through our forums: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/21518

Once more, thank you so much for reaching out to us, hoping I was able to shed some light on your subject.

If you have more questions regarding other cases, don’t hesitate to contact us!
GM Akotomemik.
Blizzard Entertainment."

I guess I didn’t expect much to happen when I submitted it, but I’m not marking the ticket as resolved until this is fixed. This is crazy.

For anybody that has the time and energy to waste, there is a post in bug reports over this as well.

7 Likes

The GMs tell us to come to forums so here we are.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

6 Likes

I dont play nova so im not sure what this is? did they edit a skin after making it?

3 Likes

they made a nova skin that had a certain weapon/tint for the skin and completely changed it after people bought it. all because they released cassia. they never refunded anyone.
basically told us to go pound sand. despite the fact that cassia didnt use the weapon. and had a completely different tint.

3 Likes

There is another big big sword coming to the trading post next month so it is all good!

You mean another big sword that they will later nerf? whoopi…

4 Likes

what sword?

2 Likes

TWW is heading into a trajectory that seems off course. But I think this is a big issue that needs to be resolve because it involves the trading post and cosmetics in WoW so these are two big issues tied together.

3 Likes

No, there is nothing good about the damn shrink - undo this, BLIZZARD

6 Likes

I misspoke. It is actually going to be a Big Suit like the one David Byrne wore in Talking Heads. Still a great reward though.

4 Likes

Listen…we have the right to know what else is going to shrink at this rate in WoW.

:thinking:

4 Likes