<Vae Victus> (H-Mal'Ganis) is Currently Looking For New Members!

Vae Victus (H-Mal’Ganis) is a new guild looking for active players to join our community! We currently consist of a few core players, and we are looking to expand our membership!

We are currently oriented mainly for raid and dungeon progression, however, we do have a small PVP team as well! Players of all experience levels welcome. If you are an active player, who is looking for a friendly, open environment for shenanigans and are hoping to do dungeons/raids, we are the community for you! Raid/Dungeon times are negotiable, as we want to ensure that everyone who wants to participate has the chance to do so! Currently, times have worked out to be at 9 PM server on Fridays, but if that doesn’t work, we can try a different day or time!

If you are a new player, don’t worry! There is almost always someone online who is willing to answer any and all of your questions, as well as help you! If there isn’t someone online, we have an active Discord where someone will usually respond to you within 20 minutes!

We are an adult community (18+), with adult humor (and some childish humor thrown into the mix), with the average age of our members being around 30. We understand that you have lives outside of the game. In fact, quite a few of our members serve or have served in the military!

We want the game to be about our member’s PROGRESS, and we want to help you get to where you want to be!

So, if we sound like the perfect fit for you, then hit us up! Either respond to this post or look below for in-game contact information.

GM: Shalun/Shaluar
Recruiting Officer: Jibril
Guild Officers: Spamham, Jellyrolls, Ironmoozy, Mojo

What kind of classes are you looking for? I have a 372 BrM/MW Monk I’m looking to find a permanent home for, and I’m willing to transfer across servers.

We are looking for all classes to fill our ranks.