LF New Server & Guild Home

I have recently decided I would like to move on from my current server (WA), as I have not yet found what I’m looking for there. I have been debating this move for a while now, but have not been able to decide where I should go. My fear is re-rolling on a new server, and finding myself in the same position I am currently in. Playing the game, alone. I am looking to move away from RP servers, as most of the guilds I have encountered there require rp to be a part of the rest of the guild.

I am looking to find a guild that is social first and friendly. Casual raiding. I would like to push through at least normal before the next tier, but I don’t ever see myself pushing for mythic raiding level content. Heroic even seems a bit scary to me, but I’d be willing to give it a go. Moar DOTS type of raid teams need not apply… Nothing against that type of play, but it’s not for me. I would be content in a secondary raid team.

I prefer ranged dps or healer classes, and when 8.1.5 drops I will be re-rolling a great deal of classes as kul tiran humans. Must be alt friendly, as I like to devote myself to one home, not multiple, so I would like all (or at least most) of my toons to be welcome in the guild. I have a great deal of time on my hands, so it won’t take me long to push through to max level and be raid ready… Though I am mostly concerned about having people to talk to and not feeling like an outsider looking in. I am a person, not just a number.

Social events would be a huge plus. Transmog runs. Achievement runs. Mount collecting. Pet collecting. Racing from one end of Eastern Kingdoms to the other… I don’t know. Just things besides the hard push for high level m+ and mythic raiding.

I should add… I do not pvp. Ever. I will level with war mode on because… exp. But that’s it. ^^

Ok shutting up now… I will check back here often! Thanks for your time! <3

We’re pretty casual as it gets if you’re looking to trying horde. If so,

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for BoD and so on.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)

HI Breaeha,

We are on an RP server but dont require any kind of RP in fact most of us don’t RP at all, On sundays we have an alt night at 7pm est till 9pm est that just runs normal but here is our progression info below.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey there, I think our guild would suite you pretty well. Exile on Blackhand is an adult raiding guild. We primarily progress through heroic content as well as doing achievement runs. During off time we do m+, mount and mog runs, etc. Most of the time I offer to have someone come raid with us a few times to see what they think of the atmosphere, etc. before making any commitment. If you would like to do that please feel free to message me @Punkybrew#11319. I hope you find what you are looking for :slight_smile:

Hi there! I think my guild Dracarys Productions on bleeding hollow will be a perfect fit for u. We are very small, friendly, and very casual. We love to on off days run mythics, do mog/mount/achieve runs. We run alot on alts as well. We are very casual raiders trying to get through N as a small group so alot of pugs. We are very welcoming and accept everyone :slight_smile: Add me on bnet if interested glidergirl90#1793.

Hey ßraeha, i’m a little moved from what you posted and i feel the need to be real with you, we’re a raiding focused team and progression based, but we focus on a having a very friendly atmosphere, a place where people are looking forward to log in and raid. We do have some other events along the week but it’s not our strong suit, either way, you should give us a try, i think you’d have fun with us.
Here’s our recruitment macro:

We don’t mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now triying to fill our roster and keep it healthy with Slow Mythic Progress in mind, we’ve been toguether raiding for 4 years!

8/8 H 2/8 Mythic Uldir, Previously 3/11 Mythic Antorus. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for tanks. Allways looking for dps or healers that are reliable and can show up on time! experience and gear are not a factor.

We also have a some extra events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols.

We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that’d interests you, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one.

Serathil#1871

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 4/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Armageddon Industries 7/9N BoD
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 2 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together :smiley:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do have a raid team that is focused more on normal/heroic content with the goal of getting AoTC each raid tier. We also offer a more casual alt/open raid on Sunday’s that might be perfect for you as well!

Evolved puts a strong focus on our community. We want our members to feel like they are part of an online family and not just a random person in a game. Evolved has people playing many various games and we are all active through out the day on Discord because we enjoy keeping in touch with each other!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Braeha, if you are willing to switch from Alliance, we might be a good home for you. Reading your post, I think we cover all the things that are important to you, as those things are important to us as well. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up. We can also bring you into our discord to listen to us while we raid to get a feel for the atmosphere.
Good luck in your search

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for some DPS to join us for the BOD and into the future.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

I came over from Alliance and another server, but the cost was so worth it! This is the most fun I have ever had in a guild. All I had to do was listen to them raid in Discord, and I knew I had found my home. Such a great community, there is always someone online, the people are friendly and helpful, and no one yells when you make a mistake.

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
Full
Heals
Full
DPS:
Shadow Priest
DK
Rogue
Monk
Hunter
Druid - Boomkin
Shaman
Any

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9:15pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
We run Mythic +Monday’s, Wednesday is Alt/casual raid night, Saturday we run Transmog or old content, Sunday we do Timewalking raids, Black Temple and Ulduar when they are up.

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
We are an Adult only Guild and require our members to be at least 25 years old.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”

If your interested my guild is currently recruiting Ranged dps we are currently more focused on doing heroic but we do have a group running in normal raid Monday Wednesday Friday we raid from 7pm cst to 10 cst. we do try to do alot of different guild events such as raffles and transmog(when we have time). if you have any questions add me Alderain#1463 hope to hear from you =)

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us

Nerve [H] Alterac Mountains is now recruiting to add to our core raiding team. We currently have between 12-15 raiders that show up each raid night but our looking to expand our team greatly. 8/8 H Uldir and 2/8M. Our raid days and times are Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST. Wednesday’s are usually an optional alt/normal runs. If interested in knowing more or have any questions message Chubbywubby#11975

Hey there Braeha!

We think Guildy as Charged (Ravencrest - Alliance) might be a good fit for you! We are a casual guild that focuses more on an enjoyable raid than hard-core progress. We are comprised mostly of close friends met both online and in real life and we’re a close team because of it. We raid heroic on Friday at 5pm CST and we raid normal or do mythic dungeons on Saturday at 2pm CST. We are currently 8/8 normal and 6/8 heroic Uldir, as well as 3/8 Normal BoD. It’s our goal to slowly work through heroic, but we don’t plan to push it too much past a stage that is enjoyable. When we aren’t raiding we do a lot of mythics, low character levelling and legacy/mount runs as a team. We spend a lot of time with each other in discord outside of raids and we are looking for people who would really love to get involved in that too. We are currently looking for some good DPS to fill our team. Our guild is mostly run through discord as we have people from lots of different servers so I ask that if you were to join you’d join our discord too. We would love to have you to trial with us and while we do accept people from different servers we would much rather you eventually transfer or at the very least have a high-level alt with us.

Feel free to message either of our GMs at Reyene#1683 or ArtyWolf#1209.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Guildy <3

Hello!

You had mentioned being in a more casual/second team which our guild is currently getting a second team started that will be more casual. We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Second Team/Alt Runs)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 4/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hello!@

The Flaw is a ATOC 1 day a week raiding guild looking for additional friends to add to your ranks.

The core of our guild has been raiding together for about 6-7 years in mostly high end mythic capacity. Our real lives have caught up to us with full time jobs, kids and families taking up most of our video game time. We’re all still nerds that have the desire to raid so we only raid one day a week and fit in M+ on other days as time allows.

We raid Wednesdays from 8pm-11 CST and focus on Heroic ATOC progression with M+ on off days (typically Monday/Tuesday/Thursday).

We recently had a few players step away from the game and our current needs are:

Melee DPS:
Death Knight
Havoc Demon Hunter
Rogue

Range DPS:
Boomkin (Resto OF a plus)
Mage
Warlock
Hunter

Healer:
Disc/Holy Priest (Shadow Off Spec a plus)
Holy Paladin

If interested post below or you can contact me via Bnet Xenocryst#1593

Hi ßraeha, I would like to talk to you about my community. feel free to add me skinsaw#1430. Thanks!

Hey there! Vae Victus is currently recruiting players like you! We are a Horde guild located on US server Mal’Ganis. We are a super sociable, friendly guild. Raid/Dungeon times are negotiable, because we understand that people have lives outside of the game.

Here is a link to our recruitment post for a little more information: Vae Victus Recruiting

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to contact anyone of the officers or the GM! We look forward to hearing from you!