Uuna World Tour: Bugged

Same, it still isn’t working for me. Today I have tried on three different characters: the max level who earned Uuna, an alt who is max level but hasn’t yet started the N’zoth quest line, and a level 87 who has never finished Pandaria at all. Have run back and forth between the gates and all around the courtyard, have dismissed and resummoned Uuna, have logged off and back on, have quit game and restarted. Have tried with war mode on and off, add-ons on and off, even stripped naked at one point. Did it at three different times of day. Dialogue still did not pop. Not sure what is up, as it is reported as fixed.

still not working. tried on five max levels, war mode on and off, zone changes as well. it still wont pop, and ive been trying since last night.

Worked for me - had to go to 9.59 I think and summon her - she activated.

Trying everything even with the macro, still nothing.

z z z z

I finally got it to work, but had to use the character I originally got Uuna’s Doll with, but it wasn’t the character I did her story line with. No warmode, old timeline “not in n’zoth line yet”

Trabalhou para mim - tive que ir para 9,59, penso e convocá-la - ela ativou.

15:36

6/25/2020 ~5:54pm PST uuna worked for me. first tried on my monk (tried both wm on/off, old vale), didnt work. saw all these comments about trying it on a lower lvl character, logged onto my lil 103 mage (wm off, old vale), summoned uuna 5 tiles in front of the guard captain and she activated dialogue instantly.

Still not working for me multiple characters. tried everything that others have done and nothing.

Same, unfortunately. Someone on another forum recommended creating a trial character and said it worked for them instantly. It did not work for me, but putting the suggestion out there, it might work for someone else.

tried this didnt work for me either. =(

still not working for me. Tried everything across all forums. I definitely have all the prereqs done and confirmed by the macro. World tour will not trigger at the gate.

Ok, so at the advice of someone on Discord forum, I created a test character on an OCEANIC server (Dreadmaul) and went to 9, 59 at gate and dialogue popped the second I summoned her. So I recommend trying that, if all else has failed you, as it had me. Good luck! Now on to rest of World Tour, which fingers crossed for no future SNAFUS…then my baby demon goat, which is all I really wanted to begin with.

I can second the test character on an Oceanic server doing the trick! I went in, walked a few steps ahead of the Guard-Captain, summoned Uuna and the dialogue happened right away. No relogging necessary. Hope this works for the rest of y’all too! Thanks @Adraelis for letting us know!

1 Like

YES! This worked for me tonight. Finally after 2 months of bugged crap.

It works now! Just got my devil goat pet after being stuck on this part for so long. Before going to the Gate, make sure you talk to the npc to send you back in time before the Black Empire invasion. Then go to the gate, summon Uuna and walk up to the Shadowpan guys standing in the back of the courtyard, and you’re completed the first stop on the world tour.

It worked for me tonight too! Yay!

1 Like

Update: It worked for me just now. For those using coords, it has to be EXACTLY 9.00 59.00 before it triggers and it will do so pretty instantly unlike other events where you had to wait around.

2 Likes

It worked! 7/2/20

Confirmed fixed. Must be in old Vale (not the 8.3 assault timeline), but it triggered instantly when I got to the stated coords.

i went to the lady in vale of eternal blossoms to turn it back to the original vale and then it would complete