Uuna World Tour: Bugged

Yep. My thalassophobia is making me curse blizzard constantly. I swear, they like to troll people.

in case anyone still needs to know, make sure to talk to the lady (Zidormi) right by Mogushan Palace to turn it to the Vale prior to the Nzoth invasion. It worked immediately.

Haven’t read through to the end but if people are still finding it bugged with her
 I started running around and the spot that worked for me is the 7th square out or in front of the Shado-pan Guard Captain. Coords are still 8.58.

Edit: still be sure to talk to Zidormi and travel back in time.

No longer bugged. I did this a week ago and I got the uuna + baa’l + waist of time all in one day.

it’s still bugged for some people
i was able to get it to work but it took some trickery with fly in and out of the zone over the back wall a few times to get it to trigger , likely due to latent phasing from the assault layer even tho its in a different phase i am thinking it is bugging it out somehow

i had issues getting her to trigger here too. she finally triggered when I was on the floor inside the gated area at approx 8.78, 50.03

I was also having the same issue. Nothing I tried worked. I play on an Oceanic Server. After seeing this post, I went back to an American server where I luckily still had a toon. In the time before the assault, I went to the gate 8/59 and she triggered as soon as I summoned her. I definately recommend trying another server.

This is not bugged everyone. Your dialogue is skipping. Do the next step and it will continue.

Worked on Oceanic server, talked to Zidormi and went to 8.58 58.46 - took some time though.

You need to go back in time by talking to Zidormi, it’s NOT the same wall

1 Like

Still bugged first stop Veil of Eternal Blossom. I tried going back in time and present time.

Went back in time and went to the middle of the courtyard. Immediately triggered when I dismounted.

Wasn’t triggering for me when I went to the coords on the secret finding website. Came here to read up and one person said near the panda guys is where it triggered for her. I went to that area and ran around until Uuna was standing at 9.22, 58.28 where she finally triggered. (WM was on and Vale set in the past.)

1 Like

Can confirm, Uuna would NOT begin her dialogue. I had to go speak to Zidormi to travel before the invasion, Then I returned to /way Vale of Eternal Blossoms:Pandaria 8 59 (For those who use TomTom), she spoke the correct dialogue immediately no issues.